Devil's Smile

Everything was quiet except for the faint cries of the few babies still awake in the other room. The two men quietly walked around the room, careful not to wake the sleeping children. The clownish looking villain lightly tapped his fingers along the bars at the ends of the beds. His partner in crime stood behind him walking just as slowly with his arms folded below his chest and a scowl on his face. 

"You got the wrong location again you idiot" the one behind whispered with a growl at the end.

The clown raised an eyebrow and turned his head to the side to get a look at his partner as he loudly spoke, "what?" he asked, causing the other to jump and look around the room frantically. Clown man laughed to himself at his partner's reaction. 

The serious one cursed at the clown in quiet mumbles. He let out a sigh and turned to face the direction the other man was in. "Ozwald!" He scolded quietly. Ozwald's face was inches away from one of the nurses that worked at the orphanage they were currently in. The silly clown was making faces at the sleeping lady. Jack, his partner, stomped over to his immature friend and tugged on his ear, twisting it as he dragged the man away from the innocent woman.

"What the hell is your problem?" Jack snapped, finally letting go of Ozwald's elf ear.

"I could ask you the same thing! Quit being such a crabby ass, this isn't that bad" argued Ozwald, rubbing his ear

"Isn't that bad? Have you not realized that we are in a building full of children? This is no time for your silly little boy games, we are leaving now" Jack grabbed the man by his arm and pulled him towards the door.

"You know I'd say you have a stick stuck up your ass, but that'd probably make you happier than the gayest fucktard on earth, right?"

Jack growled, pulling Ozwald in front of him then shoved him roughly. Before Jack did so, the clown held onto his arm, pulling him along as he stumbled backwards a few steps. His hand sneaked around his waist and fell on top of Jack's butt.

"Oopsies" he chuckled.

Jack let out another annoyed growl and yanked himself away from the taller male, giving him a hard slap to the face. "Oopsies your damn self you perverted clown" he said lowly.

Ozwald rubbed his cheek and glared at the smaller man.

"You're lucky that I wont just kill you now" he grumbled.

Jack scoffed, "please, I can handle you."

Ozwald shoved his shoulder, "come on then puppet, strangle me with your strings" he shoved Jack's shoulder again.

"Quit it and let's go!" Jack whisper yelled, beginning to pull Ozwald towards the exit once again.

Ozwald stayed put and shoved Jack once more but with more force this time. Jack swung his arm backwards and back-handed Ozwald across the face in the same place as before. The clown grabbed Jack by his shirt and pulled him closer, turning him around and slapping him back. The two then got into a fight of slapping each other back and forth.

"I will kill you right now!" Ozwald yelled as quietly as possible, holding Jack by the collar of his shirt and raising his card up threateningly. 

"Wait, wait, sh!" Jack shoved his face away.

"Scared now are we?" Ozwald raised an eyebrow.

"Would you shut the fuck up? I think I heard-"

There, a quiet little patter of feet running up the walk way between the rows of beds was heard. Then a soft thump as the thing stopped and let out a grunt. The two men let go of each other and looked to the side where a small child lifted himself up and sat on his knees staring up at the two villains. To his chest he clenched a stuffed bear.