hot summer day

Paige:

-

"Catch" I heard her saying when i saw the ball coming straight into my direction. I jumped to get it. Holding the ball in my hands I smiled at my girlfriend who was standing on the other side of the garden.

"That was a bit too easy ",I teased her "you need to hit harder" I threw the ball back to her. She giggles "Alright I will hit harder if it is that what you want me to do."

-

I smirked cause I knew that she didn't mean it in the way I did.

After a few passes and a run around the garden we decided to take a break. It seemed like the day got hotter and hotter. Emily sat down under the oak the biggest tree in our garden asI walked towards her. She had closed her eyes and I could see her chest moving up and down as she tried to relax. I smiled. She looked amazing, she always does. Her dark brown hair was shining in the sun and her cheeks were still a bit red from practising. She was wearing her blue bikini which looked sexy on her. I am sure no one could ever wear it like she did.

-

I could watch her for ever. Her smile her eyes and the way her mouth was formed, her soft red lipes which I kissed every single day. My face turned red when Em realised that I was starring at her. She looked up to me. Our eyes were meeting and I felt the butterflies going crazy in my stomach . " Why are you looking at me like this?" she laughed already knowing what would come next. "I ...just..." I felt my heart beating faster when she got up and took my hand. She smiled and came closer. I am still surprised how well she knew me when I leaned over prepared to kiss her. But it didnt come to that point.Em tipped my nose quickly and jumped in the pool a few metres away from where we were standing. I rolled my eyes when she started teasing me."Hey Babe you need to earn it . you not getting it from just starring and standing around "

-

I laughed about myself being so stupid and believing she would let me kiss her. I should start getting used to it.

"oh wait I will come for you and you will pay for it" I answered laughing, took my shirt off and jumped in the water right next to her.

-

Emily:

Of course she had to jump in the pool right next to me. I felt the water splashing in to my face when she hit it and sunk to the ground. She came up again and turned around to face me.

Her face was red from the sun and the heat. Her brown hair was put behind and her blue eyes were shining in the sun. I could see her sexy smile when she was swimming closer. "So Miss Fields don't think you can do that to me. You should know that this doesnt end good by now" She made a serious face when she talked to me. Her eyes went dark as her body started pushing me through the water until I could feel the poolwall behind me. I smiled knowing that I already lost against her. She grapped my waist and came closer until Her body was pressed against mine not leaving any gap between us. I couldn't stop a sigh when her lips finally reached mine and started kissing me.

-

Paige

I felt her body on mine. She was so close. My fingers were running up and down her back while I used my tongue to play with her lips . My heart was racing and I could feel hers beating as fast as mine in her chest. "We need to get out of here" I said breathless knowing that we would take it further. "Hmmmm" she made and kissed me again. I took her legs and moved her up the wall so she was sitting on the edge of the pool. She looked down on me. Her eyes were dark and I could see that she felt the same way as I did. She was breathing hard as I pushed myself up out of the water to sit next to her. "I don't want anyone seeing you naked except me" I said and stood up. I grabbed her hand as she smiled and followed me.

-

Emily:

I had no idea where she got this energy from but honestly I didn't really care. I wanted her so badly. I wouldn't have had a problem with doing it in the pool or next to it but Paige was a romantic girl. It has to be perfect all the the time. And I loved her for that. I am sure the neighbourhood would have a few hot pics of us already if Paige wouldnt stop me in the right moments and carry me inside .She pulled me upstairs, opened the door of her bedroom and pushed me into it and on the wall. I couldn't breath or think anymore when she moved my arms over my head and kissed me slowly. Her body was pressed against mine like it was in the pool. I was glad that the wall was behind me cause my legs were shaking. I hoped she wouldn't realize but she did. She always did. I could stand on the other side of the room and she would know how I felt. Paige stopped kissing and looked at me. "Are you alright Babe? " she asked and I could see that she was worried.

"Have I done something wrong?" I shoke my head "No darling. I just need a minute to breath " I took both of her hands and walked to the bed which was placed in the middle of the room and sat down.

"Em what's wrong?" she asked still believing she did something wrong. "Nothing." I said and looked straight into her eyes "I just... love you so much" She slowly pushed me back so I was lying on my back and she on me. "I love you too Babe" she whispered. I could feel her heart beating against my chest as I grabbed her face and kissed her. She moaned and kissed back. Our tongues met in the middle and were moving around wild. I could feel her hands slowly running up my back as she took of my bikini.

I smiled she was so careful with everything even when she was turned on like that. If I would be her I would just rip the bikini apart.

Our eyes met again when I said with a big smile : "Now teach me how to hit harder"