somewhere on the beach

Paige

Having Emily in my arms in the morning was the most amazing feeling. She was still sleeping and her chest was moving up and down as she was breathing in her own sweet rythm. I closed my eyes again. Her body was warm and perfectly fits into the gap my body made when we were lying. My phone buzzed and I read the incoming text.

Having a nice holiday?

-

Aria

I didn't know why she would text me but answered that we were fine and that Em still sleeping.

We two started a conversation about Art and homework and how it would be to have a double date. At one point I laughed out loud what woke Em who looked around confused. Her sleepy eyes found me when she asked if I laughed about her.

I grinned and put my phone away. " No sweetheart. You looked like an angel I would never laugh about you." She accepted that as an answer and continued cuddling with me. I kissed her hair and she moaned before she fell asleep again. I thought about last night and how we danced all night at the pool party and how we decided to go  to the beach and have a race in the ocean. I remembered the cool water and  the few laterns which were spending us light.  And how we were just lying on the beach and looking at the stars.

" I will get us some breakfast " I said and slowly moved away from my girl who suddenly  packed my waist and stopped me from leaving. " Don't go" she said with her cutest face. " Please?",I looked at her. " But I am.hungry." I tried to convince her " and when I am back you will be too." " I don't care." she said " You can eat me"  She got me. There was no way out of that room when she was saying things like that. I smirked and moved back tinto my old position. Emily kissed me and her hands were running through my hair when it got more and more intense. She was still sleepy. 

At one point her lips stopped moving and I could hear her breathing slowly. Her lips were still on mine when she fell back asleep again

Her body was lying on me like she planned it so I couldn't run away." My girl" I whispered and closed my eyes too.

Emily

It was around lunchtime when we went into the cafeteria to eat. It was empty . Everyone was either on the beach or in the town.  The cook smiled when he saw us happy that he could do something when we ordered a big breakfast and coffee. Paige chose a table on a window and  I sat down.  Our food arrived and we were talking about last night but not about Samara.

" So darling what do you want to do today?" I asked Paige after a while to change the topic

"I dunno" she mumbled and continued eating her scrambled egg. I grinned. " What about swimming or basketball? I have seen a court downstairs."

I didn't tell her that the only reason for doing sport with her would be that she had to get changed at one point again.

" Yeah sure" she said and stole the bacon from my plate which made me chasing her through the whole room.

The sun was shining when we left the hotel. We decided to go swimming because of the rising temperature. The cook told us about one spot on the beach nearly no one knows.

It was a two hours walk until we finally arrived. " Wow that's beautiful." Paige whispered and looked around. The place was surrounded by palms and bushes.

We were  alone. Everyone was on the famous parts of the beach close to the hotel but no one was here.

The silence was just interrupted by the sound of the waves. It was literally a hidden place.

" The first in the water gets an extra kiss" Paige suddenly said, dropped her bag and towel and ran towards the water. I laughed and followed her. My hands catched her just when my feet touched the water. We both fell down and were laughing and rolling through the water.  " So who won? " Is asked after a while still breathless. " I don't know " She laughed and turned around to look at me. The water was running between and around our bodies. " I guess we need a second race.  I rolled my eyes. I could see her excitement about the second challenge.  She jumped   back on her feet and smiled at me .

" Do you see the rock with the flowers on it? " " sure" I answered and looked up on her way to sexy body. " If you are first you can wish what ever you want from me. If I am first I have a free wish as well. Deal?" She winked and I grinned. I knew exactly what  she was thinking about and sprinted in the direction she pointed at.