chaos

Paige

I smiled when I opened my eyes the next morning. The sun was shining again and I could feel the temperature rising already.

Em was lying next to me. Her arms and legs were wrapped around me and her head was lying on my shoulder. She looked flawless and peaceful. Her red mouth was looking perfect as I slowly moved in to give her a kiss. She woke up as soon as my lips touched hers. "Good morning sweetheart" I whispered and looked into her sleepy brown eyes. "Morning" she answered . I took her hand and kissed the back of it. She smiled "You aren't going to marry me today right? " I laughed "No not today-but maybe tomorrow" I winked and moved around so I could see her face.

She looked at me like no one else would do it. I could feel my cheeks turning red again and I moved my face a bit so Em couldn't see it. The feeling she gave me with just looking in my eyes was incredible. "Don't." Em stopped me and moved my head up again "Don't look away darling" "Sorry" I mumbled as I starred back into her brown eyes. "I love you Paige" she continued and my heart started beating faster "and I don't want you to move away from me to hide your sweet red cheeks". She kissed me. It was a long and soft kiss. She wrapped her arms around my body again and pressed me on hers. I could feel her boobs on mine and her hot breath when she was kissing my neck. I was just about kissing her back when I realized the clock on my wall. 12:30pm. "Babe! " She stopped and looked at me confused. "What's wrong?" 'When did the swimming competion startagain?" i asked. Em literally jumped out of the bed and looked on her phone.

Emily:

12 missed calls and 10 text messages from Spencer and Hanna.

"Shit we totally forgot to set an alarm last night" I said while collecting all my clothes and getting dressed. "Sorry" I heared Paige saying quiet. I looked up still trying to get on my jeans. "No darling. Its not your fault." I walked back to the bed where she was sitting with a sad face. I know she felt guilty even when she hasn't done anything wrong. I grabbed her face and wiped a tear away. Paige was always crying. She has such a good heart. "I ...didn't want that..." she started as I kissed her to stop. "Its not your fault. We had an amazing night and nothing can take that away from us. " I smiled when I thought about it. Last night was definitely beyond amazing. "Em? Would you mind if I come with you? " I heard her asking. I am pretty sure I looked surprised cause Paige never wanted to come with me since she left the swimming club. "No not at all" I said still confused but happy about her question . "But you need to hurry" I added. A few minutes later she was up and dressed .. I don't know how but she even managed to make sandwiches before we left the house and walked to my car.

Paige

"Let me drive" I said as we were about to get in the car "You need to prepare yourself for your competition" Em looked at me "Yeah maybe you are right" she said after a few seconds still a bit confused about me coming with her. I haven't been in the swimming hall for years now. I stopped swimming when the coach made me racing against my girlfriend. It was a big descision but at I couldnt be bothered to do it and left. I started the car and drove on to the main road and headed straight to school.

"Are you okay?" I asked after 10 minutes of silence. "Hmmm . I am just nervous." I looked at her and put my free hand on her leg. She grabbed it thankfully and I could feel that it calmed her a bit. "I haven't even trained. I always practice about an hour before it starts. But I didnt do it this time and...." " Gosh Em" I interrupted her quickly. "You are an amazing swimmer you don't need all this. " I drove into the car park of the school,stopped the car and looked at her." Just swim like you would swim with me. " I smiled and leaned over to give her a kiss. "I don't know" she said visibly tensed. I moved over on to her seat and put her legs on mine so she was nearly sitting on me. Look at me." I said and turned her face up like she did it with mine earlier. " I know it. I believe in you. It doesn't matter if you come first or second. What matters is that you have fun and do your best. Everything else comes after."

She finally looked at me and smiled "I love you" she said and hugged me."I love you too" I answered and gave her one last kiss before we left the car and went straight to the swimming hall where everyone was already waiting for us.