whats wrong with that girl

Mr.Fields

"Alright girl whats going on in your little head? Why the hell did you lie down in the middle of the road?" Paige was sitting next to me and scratching her legs. She was nervous and completely on the end of everything. " Paige?" I shoke her gently but she didnt move. " Do you want me to call your parents?" " YEAH WHAT A BRILLIANT IDEA!!!" she shouted at me jumoed up and walked away a few steps. " MAYBE YOU HAVENT HEARED THAT MY PARENTS PLANNED TO KILL ME MANY YEARS????BUT OF COURSE YOU JUST PUSHED YOUR DAUGHTER AWAY AND LEFT HER ALONE WITH YOUR PERFECT WIFE YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT MEANS TO BE WITHOUT PARENTS" I didnt move. That girl was hurt and not just a little bit. Evevn when she acted like she didnt need help I could hear her head screaming for love. How could Emily didnt see that her fiance was breaking?

I took my phone and opened the message app.

to EMILY

Sweetheart please come to the Rosepark. I need your help. Hurry..

xxx Dad

I sent the text and slowly got up to put my arms on Paiges shoulder. She was shaking and started screaming at me again. " HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE JUST NORMAL PARENTS'? WHY AM I THE ONE WHO GOT THE WORST PARENTS EVER: PARENTS I NEVER BE ABLE TO SHARE MY LIFE WITH" She started punching against my chest before she fell in my arms crying.I hold her close like I was holding Emily everytime she needed me. " I JUST WANTED THEM TO LOVE ME ALL MY LIFE"

Emily

I left the school five minutes after I got dads message. He sounded helpless and I had no clue whats going on when i reached the Rosepark. It didnt tok me long to find my dad holding a girl close in his strong arms. It was Paige. My heart broke in the minute I saw her face. It was filled with pain and hate and tears. She didnt let me touch her when I tried to take her in my arms. She just turned around and walked back to a bench. "Em can we talk for a minute darling?" Dad looked at me and took me to his side. " Em when was the last time Paige talked to you about her feelings?" " Ehmm I dont know. Quite a while . I thougth she was okay" I didnt took my eyes away from Paige. " Emily. Your fiance needs help. Seriously help." I looked at him. Was he going crazy? " Dont look at me like that. I found her lying down on the road." In the moment he said it my heart stopped and I felt a pain running through my body. What was goin on here. " Dad let me talk to her please. If she runs away call the police." He nooded and left me alone with my girl.

" Baby do you mind me sitting down next to you?" I tried to catch her eyes but she moved in an other position but nodded. We were sitting there not talking just starring on a point somewhere in the park. " I didnt know that you feel helpless Baby. I am not mad at you or anything but i need you to tell me whats wrong." She refused to talk but moved around to cuddle into me. I was totally surprised but hold her close. Dad smiled at me and gave me the sign of getting some coffee. I formed the words: HURRY and he left as fast as he could. " I love you Baby" I whispered into Paiges ears what made her crying even worse but at least she decided to be in my arms.

Dad came back after five minutes with three cups of coffee and sat down next to us. " Paige what do you think a nice warm coffee?" She looked up and smiled. " Thank you Mr. Fields. Her hands were still shaking but it got better from minute to minute and also her normal facecolour came back.

While Paige and my dad were drinking their coffees in silence I was sitting next to them and thinking about any signs she could have given me but couldnt find any. What was wrong with my girl?