An injured guy with love

And here are the breaking news. Two cars were found by the police this evening on the land-road to Rosewood. Both vehicles seemed to crashed into each other while one driver got hurt badly. The police is currently trying to find the second driver from the other car. The young injured man was brought to the main hospital in Rosewood. And now the weather....

Aria

I heared myself screamin badly. My heartw as beating fast as I noticed Ezras car on the screen. I felt Emilys and Paiges hands holding me as I cried. This wasnt fair. This wasnt fair at all.

"Do you want us to take you to the hospital?" Paige asked but I idnt came to answer. The front door of the flat got opened and Ezra ran in an dclosed it behind. "EZRA" I shouted at him but didnt move. He was bleeding like hell. His white shirt was soaked in red liquid and you hardly could see his in dirt covered face . " Help me?" he asked after no one of us moved.

We tried to take his now red shirt off but Ezra was in a lot of pain. A large cut was on his stomach and the blood was literally streaming out of it. I could feel how I got sick and ran to the toilet.

Emily

"Paige. Fast. Give me one of his shirts. They are in the cupboard right next to the bed. " She moved fast and after a few seconds I laready wrapped it around him. " Now" I directed my girl " get another one and soak it in cold water." Ezras body felt hot under my hands. He got fever and was losing blood.

Aria came back when we changed the shirts for a second time. It finally stopped bleeding and his body temperature was moving in a save area. I was sweating and my head hurt. One look at my girlfriend told me she thought and felt the same. I just wanted to get to bed and hold her close to me. " Thank you" Aria whispered and gave me a weak smile before we heaved him on to his bed where he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Paige

" Are your sure you will be fine?" Emily asked as we went for the door. Aria nodded and hugged me and her. " Yes I will call if there is any change."  We both gave her a last smile before we left and went home.

In Ems room I just fell on to the bed and closed my eyes. I could feel her lying down next to me and smiled when she placed her head on my boobs. " You were a good nurse today Baby" she said and her hand moved up to where her head was. " You too ,sexy" I replied and kissed her hair. Even when I was tired I still felt the urge to kiss her body. Right now. I turned her around so I was on top of her. My lips found hers while my hands went under her top. Her moan turned me on even more as I started placing tiny little kisses on her neck and collarbone.I havent kissed her like that for a while now and I didnt realise how much I missed it until now.Her body was moving up and down when I took her bra of and started kissing and licking her boobs.They were like small perfect shaped balls in my hand. Leaving my hands playing with them I went down kissing to her ladyparts. " Oh Paige" I heared her groaning as I kissed her legs around her pants. In the next minutes one of my hands took  off her pants while the other was still teasing her nipples.

I kissed her lips again knowing she would hate me for teasing her.  "Stop it girl" she said breathless and oushed my head down to her wet lady part. I grinned and started kissing her.

Emily

My body was shaking as Paige kissed and sucked on my clit. I forgot how good that felt. She was doing it slow and it drove me crazy already. My hips were moving in the rythm of her tongue sliding in and out of me. I packed her hand when I felt the feeling of an orgasm coming. I was pretty close when she stopped. " Argghhhh PAIGE. I hate you." She laughed . " Why so impatient darling?" I punched her gently and she went back to what she was doing before just a bit harder. Her tongue was moving fast and so did my breath. Her fingers were stimulating my clit as the orgasm burst inside me and made me feel like I was on cloud 9.

She was waiting until I found back my breath before she moved up again to kiss me. " You are so mean when you doing it." I said and cuddled into her. She giggled and kissed my forehead. " I just love your reaction sexy." she whispered and pressed me on to her so no gap was between us. " I love you Em." she said and hold me even closer.

I suddenly realised how tired I was and gave Paige a long good night kiss before my eyes got heavier. " I love you too Baby" I answered before I closed my eyes and fell asleep.