Book 3 ~ Something I Need

Kay and Cam are together.

They have two beautiful babies together.

Alex and Kalel.

Kay gets even more hate now that she's with Cam but they both expected that. With Cam, unfortunately, sometimes being the most popular, the fan girls just hate that he's taken. But not only taken plus a father. The twins who can barely defend themselves are getting hate.

But know what?

They don't care about the hate each other, Cam and Kay, get. They only care about Alex and Kalel. And together they just want to protect Alex and Kalel while secretly, or not so secretly, still protecting each othe. But was it mention that someone will be graduating?

So what happens when some of the boys and girls graduate and goes off to college? What happens when a certain guy gets accepted to a college in California? The bigger question is will he leave behind his family for his dream college? He has a huge decision whether to stay or leave. What will he decide?

Read to find out.

Third Book To: TIAF Aaron Carpenter Love Story and AOMLAOYAY(Aaron Carpenter & Cam Dallas)

© All Rights reserved to me, AaronBCarpentersBae

Based loosely on the song Something I Need.

P.S

All The Girls In This Book Are Close Friends Of Mine In Real Life. They Are NOT The Way They Act In This Book. This Is Fiction So Obviously Some Of The Parts Won't Be Real. And Yeah.(: Plus I do NOT own the boys.