Chapter One

Chapter One

Aj's POV:

It's been an entire month since Cm Punk and I broke up. And I'm not the same person as I was.

I'm destroyed. I feel depressed constantly, wishing things would've gone right.

But I love him.

And it kills me to admit because I spend so much time hating him, that I love him more.

I broke up with him for a good reason. But if he's moved on- we were never meant to be in the first place.

He'd constantly be in a bad mood, and find reasons to fight with me. Sometimes he'd even threaten to break up with me. But I got that taken care of. I just wish he had a different mind set.

Another thing that got in the way of our relationship, was my family tells me he's too old.

Why the hell would I care?

--
Cm Punk's POV:

It's been a month since Aj and I broke up. And it's quiet shocking because we're clearly perfect for each other.

And no, I'm not the one who dropped the bomb. She broke up with me for the dumbest reason that I'm not willing to say.

We've been avoiding each other during RAW also. If we walk past each other, it's like I'm not there. I at least give her a little wave- she does nothing but look ahead.

Now here I am. Watching the days go by and living.

I lounged against a nearby chair and turned on the television. I would do anything to get all the nonsense out of my mind. But so far, the stress was giving me a headache.

"Phil?" I heard a voice coming down the hallway. All I knew was how much I didn't want company right now. Unless it was  Aj, but that's not even a possibility. 

"Uh yeah," My voice cracked as I looked up from the TV.

I knew who it was. It was none other than Shawn Michaels. No one knew we were actually best friends outside of WWE, but we are!

"What's up man!"

Great, Just great. Shawn was a really bubbly person, who was always joked around.

On the other hand, I was pretty serious, and didn't care much for jokes. He's not the person you want to be around when you're having a bad day.

"I'm fine; What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I just felt like dropping by."

"Oh, okay."

"Hey I'm sorry about your breakup- that must be tough," He brought up out of no were, trying to comfort me but I pushed him away.

What the fuck. We broke up a month ago, and you just now bring something up.

"It's fine."

"She'll be back- don't stress."

"No she won't, I know her too well."

"All you can do is hope."

Fuck you for even bringing up this conversation.

"Whatever."