Chapter Seven:

[ Six Weeks Later ]

Aj's POV:

--

It was a normal day on RAW, I had a match against Brie Bella, and other superstars wrestled. But the thing that really caught my attention was Chris Jericho. I completely washed everything that had to do with Cm Punk out of my mind ever since he left me. But tonight, Chris Jericho entered the ring, trying everything in his power to speak with Paul Heyman; Also known as Cm Punk's previous manager.

What he said, completely shocked me. He wanted to know we're Cm Punk was,
No one had spoke of him since he left about two Wrestle mania's ago. Everyone eyed me backstage, thinking I knew where Cm Punk had gone, but I obviously had no clue. It's pretty sad having someone you loved for so long ignore you for six weeks straight. The conversation only left me wondering, was Cm Punk really coming back? The conversation went something like this,

"I don't want to talk about Curtis Axel, and I could give a damn about Brock Lesner, the Paul Heyman guy that I'm talking about is-" Chris Jericho paused, hearing the crowd loudly chant 'Cm Punk.' He took a step toward Paul, scowling "Cm Punk!"

"W-What do you want me to do Chris! Punk said it himself, he was the longest reigning WWE Champion! He held the title for 1,474 executive days! And he didn't have to come out here and say stuff like 'I'm the best there was, and the best there ever will be,'" Paul snapped, completely annoyed, "NO! He was the best in the world! He dominated WWE, like no other Champion before him! And no one respected-"

"Blah, Blah, Blah," Chris Jericho interrupted. "Blah Blah Blah, Blah Blah Blah Blah," He waved his pointer finger back and forth. He stepped nearly an inch away from Paul, scolding, "Where is Cm Punk!"

"My client and I will have an announcement coming in the next few weeks here on RAW regarding, ladies and gentleman I assure you, the return of the best in the world!" He proudly stated, slamming his microphone to his side.

"No, No, No, No, No," Chris shook his finger, "Cm Punk is not aloud to sit at home for six weeks, and still be referred to as the best in the world-"

"Well I have a client sitting at home in Chicago right now who would vehemently disagree with your assessment Mr.Jericho," He took a deep breath as people started to chant 'Y2J'

"Chris Jericho is best-"

"Don't say it!" Paul demanded.

Chris looked up at him sarcastically smiling, "Chris Jericho is the-"

"DON'T SAY IT!" He yelled, almost pushing him, "It's not yours to say! You don't have a right to claim that title!"

"Well it's definitely not Punk's right anymore, like I said, if he wants to stay at home in Chicago, then he can't be the best in the world!" He shrugged trying to prove a point, "Unless, of course, he decides to come to Payback, and prove it, by facing me, one on one! On paper view!"

Paul started to laugh, shaking his head, "Let me get this straight, you're going to negotiate with me now? With I'll do respect Chris Jericho, I know you could mop the floor with me, but you! Don't get to dictate terms with Paul Heyman and Cm Punk!" He said Punk's name slowly and clearly, causing me to shake my head.

"Okay fair enough!" Chris blurted, shoving his hand in his pocket, "Let Punk stay at home, and let me say right now that Chris Jericho; And everyone can say it with me; Chris Jericho is the best in the world!" He proudly stated, smirking afterwards, "At what I do!"

"You, Chris Jericho want a match with Cm Punk in Chicago, Cm Punk's hometown! You, Chris Jericho want a match with Cm Punk in Chicago, for Payback. Well I'm sorry Mr.Jericho, but behalf of my client Cm Punk, I accept!" Paul shoved his hand in Chris Jericho's face, as the two evilly smirked and shook hands.

"Well thank you, I guess I'll see you in Chicago," Jericho pulled him in close, glaring. He softly whispered, "After Payback, he will never be the same again."

I had actually goosebumps, I've never wanted to be gone so badly in my life. I'm just glad Punk didn't make an 'Out of nowhere' appearance.

After the two exited the ring and went backstage, I quickly approached Paul, wanting some answers.

"Excuse me Paul, Is Cm Punk really coming back?" I bit my lip nervously.

"Aj?" He rose eyebrow, shocked to see me talking to him. "Um, yeah he's coming back In a week or so, that's if I can convince him to."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, "Great."

"Don't be upset. It was kind of messed up that he left you hanging, but you have to forgive him," He patted my shoulder.

"I can't forgive him! Do you know how many times I have? It's not that easy," I rose my voice.

"People make mistakes, like I said, learn to forgive," He walked away slowly, leaving me with my arms crossed and my head down. People annoy me sometimes.

At least I'm not being forced to talk to him, and a week is plenty of time for me to relax. I walked towards the exit door, not able to get Punk out of my mind, again. This is definitely something I'm not excited for.

Sunday ( Payback )

--

Hell no, it's Sunday.

Today, Punk would return from God knows where. He's probably had many girlfriends since he left me, which doesn't surprise me. But why do I care! It not like I give a shit about him.

I sat backstage drinking lemonade, waiting for Payback to start so I could get the train wreck over with. My life ended when Chris Jericho's music went off. Which obviously meant Cm Punk would be entering soon. Knowing it was a bad idea to be backstage, I ran to the seating area, rolling my eyes as I blankly stared at the TV screen.

"I'm waiting," Chris evilly smirked. I don't understand why he thought he'd win the match, I mean people will literally murder him if he wins.

Then it happened, his music went off, and I couldn't help but growl. He entered the ring, causing me to shake rapidly. To be honest, he looked better then he ever had before, his hair was just perfect!

"Oh my god," I groaned, covering my eyes. Luckily I was the only one in the seating area. The pigs back ladies and gentleman, and we all know what he's going to do! Ask me to be his girlfriend and say he's never going to leave me again. Story of his life.