Chapter Three

Aj's POV:

I was waiting backstage for my match to start, practicing my unmemorizable lines. But I couldn't seem to concentrate.

"I got this." I forced a smile. "I'll just make up my lines as I go. Every diva seems to be capable of doing that.. right?"

"Aj, your on!" Hunter grabbed my arm, almost pushing me through the curtains.

"Hunter. Please, no?" I whined, putting all my weight into his muscular body. "I can't do this.."

"Why? This is your job, don't let us down now?" He growled.

"I-I just can't. Not tonight! I don't care if I don't get paid, just please!" I whined, hoping he'd understand, "Also, I forgot my lines!"

"What do you mean!" He snapped "The paper is in your hand!"

Confused, I eyed the paper, "And?"

He rolled his eyes, "The words are written on the paper!"

"Are you crazy? I can't take this with me! That would be so dumb."

"Just make up your own lines then, I don't care! Just do something!" He yelled stiffening his finger towards the curtain.

I cringed, "It's the only thing I can do."

"I know, now hurry up!"

My theme song started to play sending chills down my spine.

I started skipping like I normally would. Looking at the ground, and only the ground. I still couldn't get that son of a bitch out of my head. Cm Punk, ew! Watching him wink at me earlier definitely meant he was planning something.

When I reached the ring, I eagerly leaned against the ropes waiting for something mind blowing to happen. Then it happened. His piercing theme song struck my ears in a heart beat, causing me to widened my eyes historically. Cm Punk proudly galloped towards me with a large smirk across his simple face. I wouldn't exactly call him the Best In The World, more like the worst in the world. I didn't want anything to do with him. I mean yeah, every time I'd see him my stomach would tingle. But that doesn't mean anything!

"Aj," He pulled a microphone out from behind his back and rose it to his mouth.

I glared remorsefully, letting him know how much I hated him. "Get-the-hell-away-from-me," I said slowly, and clearly. Since he didn't understand me the first hundred times I've told him that.

"I know you don't want to talk to me," He chuckled, "But I still can't get you out of my head."

First thought. Fu-cking STALKER. He literally sounds like he came from one of those stalker movies. Who the hell does he think he is?

"You can't get me out of your head?" I rose my eyebrow, "You think I give a shit about what goes on in that head of yours?"

I could see his throat vibrate as he gulped. He approached the ring slowly, causing me to back away.

"I know I seem like a jackass, but I still love you," He explained.

"Well, I don't love you!" I yelled. "Just leave before anything worse happens." I forced my body the other direction. Now looking at the commentary.

"Aj," He placed his hand on my shoulder, startling me.

I turned around for a split second, instantly looking away after.

"Why are you so rude to me?" He asked.

"Why!" I laughed, "You've got to be joking. I'm rude to you because you're rude to me! That's just how it works Punk."

"Knock it off! You know you love me," He tried grabbing my hips, but I instantly pushed his hands away.

"Who do you think you are!" I screeched. "I'm not your rag doll so get your filthy hands off of me, and go find some other girl to play with!"

The audience gasped while adults covered their children's ears. Why? What I said wasn't even bad.

"Please don't hate me. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me! and just remember. I'm not the one who broke up with you."

I glared, "Excuse me! You are such a dick to me! Why wouldn't I hate you."

"Aj, I've been having a rough time! You know that. Now will you please be understanding, and know that I have feelings for you?" A hopeful look came across his face.

"I don't know if I should listen to you. I want to make the right decision," I took a deep breath, noticing I was starting to sweat.

"Aj," He held both of my hands in front of him, only I didn't try pushing him away. "This is the right decision! If you think I'm going to treat you terribly and risk losing a beautiful relationship with you again, you're wrong." He paused, "All I have is you."

It was silent once again as we stared into each other's eyes.

"I hate to admit that I still have feelings for you," I sighed. "I wish I didn't! This would be a lot easier."

He smiled, "So you do have feelings for me."

"Yes!" I rose my voice, "I can't help it."

"Then I guess it's time to tell you this," He departed his lips, "Every since I met you. I knew you were the one for me. Your smile. Your eyes! Everything about you is amazing!"

"Stop, you're making me blush," I said sarcastically.

"When you broke up with me, my world ended." He took a deep breath, "You thought I was ashamed of you. But I'm not! I love you, Aj Lee. I realize we've been avoiding each other for the for the past few months. Then all of a sudden I show up in your life again." He slowly tilted my chin, "Please be mine."

What. The. Hell. Why did he have to say that! It's so sweet and cute, it's killing me. "I think I love you too?"