Chapter Two

Aj's POV:

As I was getting ready for my match in the locker room, I could feel someone eyeing me. I turned around noticing Niki Bella nearly three feet away from me, with an evil smirk.

"Why are you staring at me?"

"No reason."

Instead of responding I rolled my eyes then brought my attention back to my shoes.

I realized people had been staring at me all day. The divas to be exact. It was just- weird.

"Do you know something I don't? Because people are acting strange around me today."

"I wonder why," she giggled "You're just an innocent little girl, now aren't you April?"

And you're just fucking pig now aren't you Nicole.

"Don't start with me! I just asked you a question."

"I guess you'll have to find out yourself- if that's not too hard," She giggled, making her way towards the door.

What did she do now?

I needed to ask somebody about this, so I exited the locker room- spotting Kaitlyn just around the corner.

"Kaitlyn, it's about Niki-"

"What?"

"Why is everyone staring at me?"

"What do you mean?" She forced a smile, seeming to be hiding something.

I examined her sly look for a second then replied, "You obviously know what i'm talking about, go ahead."

She pressed her lips together "Aj, I have no clue what you're talking about."

"Kaitlyn- tell me now!"

She slowly started to back away "I have to get ready for our match."

She ran off.

"Fuck you!" I hollered.

All of a sudden my phone vibrated from inside my boot. Don't ask why I kept it there. It was a text from my mom.

It read.

From: Mom

Hey baby. Look, I found an old picture of you and Phil from online. You two are so adorable!

As I viewed the picture my expression quickly changed

As I viewed the picture my expression quickly changed. I could feel deep sorrow. Phil didn't look happy what so ever.. but I sure did.

I got out of the picture as soon as possible. Then started to read old messages Phil and I had sent to each other.

One read.

To: Phil

If you start to miss me. Remember, I didn't walk away.
You let me go.

~

From: Phil

Please don't say that. You know I love you

~

To: Phil

I can't handle lies anymore. It's hard to say this. But it's over.

--

I couldn't handle the dreadful messages. They were only tearing me apart.