Innocent

"Hello everybody my name is Markiplier and welcome back to-"

"Wait, are you doing your intro? Shit, I'll shut up now."

"Goddammit you Swedish meatball!"

"Fuck you Irish potato!"

Mark snickered as his friends argued with each other, taking the opportunity to take a drink of water as he watched their faces on the Skype call.

Even though it was late at night did Sean and Felix and early in the morning for Mark, the trio had just started playing Fortnite as a squad, the YouTubers accompanied with a silent player that wouldn't mess with their recording by talking. 

"So, can I do my intro now?" Mark finally interjected, causing the pair to burst into laughter.

"Sorry, yeah." Sean apologized sheepishly.

"Hello everybody my name is Markiplier and w-GOD FUCK A DUCK!"

Mark broke off as his character in the game was killed with a single shot to the head, making it impossible for Sean or Felix to revive him.

Sean and Felix tried, yet quickly failed, to restrain their laughter as Mark sourly spectated them while pouting. 

"I think your intro is cursed." Felix remarked teasingly as he got revenge for Mark, killing the player that had sniped him from a makeshift fort then looting his stuff.

"You guys are cursed." Mark retorted, wrinkling his nose in annoyance.

"Yeah, we're cursed to listen to you." Sean countered jokingly, earning a snort of amusement from the Swede.

"I liked it better when you made fun of Felix." Mark huffed as he crossed his arms in pseudo irritation, his eyes betraying his smile despite the fake frown on his face.

"You wouldn't do that to me, would you Jackie?" Felix pleaded the Irishman, shooting Sean his best puppy dog eyes.

"I will if you call me Jackie one more time." Sean replied as his eyes narrowed in concentration to focus on the game.

"There's only you guys and twenty three other people." Mark stated helpfully as he returned his attention to the game.

"Victory Royale here we come!" Sean cheered excitedly. 

"Sean get down!" Felix commanded as bullets rained down on them from an invisible assailant.

"Shit I'm down!" Sean cried out as his character fell to the ground, barely able to crawl to a bush for cover.

Felix muttered curses under his breath as he dared to dart out from his cover and rescue Sean, managing to revive him fast enough so the pair could take their attacker out together.

"Why can't you guys just die already?" Mark groaned in a bored tone, spinning around in his chair.

"It's because we're pros, you're just a noob." Felix pointed out with a smug grin.

The grin was wiped off of his face when a shotgunner took him down, killing him before Sean could even react.

"Great, now it's just me and ten other people." Sean mumbled under his breath thoughtfully as he scavenged what he could from Felix and killed the shotgunner.

"Make that nine." Sean corrected himself.

"Eight, someone else just died." Felix chimed in.

"The storm's coming in close." Mark warned Sean as the Irishman cut down trees for wood.

Sean nodded as he started running for the center of the circle, which happened to be in Tomato Town.

"Hey, my home!" Sean exclaimed.

"I mean potato, tomato...I guess that make sense." Mark shrugged.

"Bro, you're in the top five!" Felix announced to Sean.

"Damn." Sean whistled, seeming amazed by himself as he found and drank a small shield potion.

"Shots on the right." Mark told Sean while Felix warmly scanned the rest of the area for the other players.

"Someone just died in the storm, four left." Felix stated.

"Shit!" Sean yelped in alarm as a person came in from behind and began bombarding him with bullets.

"C'mon, c'mon," Sean chanted quietly as he fired at the other player while frantically jumping around in attempts to dive their attacks.

"I did it!" Sean declared victoriously before he played a somewhat note on his blue trumpet.

"Sean, I have to teach you how to actually play that." Mark snickered, biting off rude comments about his friend's "playing".

"There's only you and someone else, you got this!" Felix encouraged Sean.

"PMA!" Sean yelled before he charged towards the last player.

Before he could claim victory as his, there was a scream from somewhere in his home.

"Signe?" Sean called out as he turned away from the game, allowing the other player to kill him.

Felix let out a disappointed sigh while Sean seemed concerned more than anything as he stood up, disappearing out of sight of the camera.

"Signe?" Sean repeated worriedly, his voice muffled by the distance.

Mark heard Sean's door open and footsteps retreat, Mark's eyebrows furrowing in confusion as Sean abruptly ran back into the room.

"Guys, something's wrong."