Development

"What do you mean, what's wrong?" Mark demanded worriedly, his bored feeling replaced with a sharp alarm that made him sit up straight in his chair.

"I dunno, Signe's freaking out since she saw something hit the glass window and nearly break through. She said that someone had slammed into it." Sean explained with a small frown.

Felix opened his mouth to speak, only to be cut off by the sound of splintering wood in the background.

"What the fuck?!" Felix cursed as he left with his fists raised in defense even though he didn't know how to fight.

He didn't come back.

"I'm sorry, he's a bit...preoccupied at the moment."

Marzia's face filled the screen, yet her eyes were no longer the brown they used to be.

They were pitch black.

"Oh my god-"

"Oh sweetie, God can't save you from yourselves." Marzia, or the person that had taken control of her, laughed coldly.

"Amy? Oh please be okay." Mark prayed as he pushed away from the desk and stood up, taking quick strides to exit his recording room.

Mark froze in the doorway when he heard Sean's voice cry out from his computer in what sounded like fear.

Mark dared to glance back to see Signe with black eyes toying with his hair and licking her lips almost hungrily.

"Mark, please help me." Sean begged as the thing that used to be Signe nipped at his neck to draw blood.

"I'm sorry, I-I have to go." Mark apologized as he darted out of the room to look for Amy.

Amy was curled up on the couch in a fetal position, her entire body shaking as Mark knelt down by her.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Mark asked her gently as he carefully brushed strands of her hair out of her face.

Amy's eyes snapped open to reveal that the color was rapidly shifting between their normal brown color and pitch black, neither side seeming to win.

"Run." Amy choked out.

Mark fell back as Amy charged towards him and abruptly grabbed Mark by the neck, lifting him up into the air and slamming him against the wall.

"You should've listened." Amy taunted before she slammed his head against the wall with enough force to knock him out instantly.

When Mark came to, he was surprised to find Felix kneeling over him with Sean nervously pacing behind the Swede.

"Good, you're okay." Felix sighed in relief as he saw Mark's eyes open, the dark haired male's head throbbing in pain as he slowly sat up.

Sean froze mid-step and abruptly ran over to Mark, hugging him tight in relief.

"Sean, are you okay? Signe-"

"I know...I know. I'm okay, Felix was able to come over and help me." Sean interrupted.

"What did Marzia do to you?" Mark asked as he glanced at the Swede, remembering how Marzia had taken over the camera.

"Yeah, she had just knocked me out for a bit. When I woke up, she was gone, so I ran to Sean's house as fast as I could. Signe was on him, so I shoved her off and we ran to the airport." Felix explained.

"But how did you guys get here?" Mark asked with a confused frown as he gently rubbed his aching head to help soothe the pain.

"Thankfully whatever was happening to everyone else hadn't reached the airport yet, so we were able to fly here." Sean added.

"So...." Mark trailed off as he managed to stand up, fighting back a wave of dizziness as he placed a hand on the wall to support him.

"Do either of you know what's happening?"

Sean and Felix both shook their heads, seeming just as scared and confused as Mark felt.

"I mean, it doesn't look like an illness." Felix remarked.

"And Marzia did say "you can't be saved from yourselves", whatever that means." Sean chimed in helpfully.

"The black eyes...guys, I know this sounds crazy, but I think people are turning into demons." Mark concluded.

"That's probably the only explanation that would make sense." Felix admitted reluctantly.

"But why not us?" Sean wondered aloud.

"Don's worry Mark, I'll take over when the time's right."

"The hell?! Did you guys hear that?" Mark blurted as he looked around him for the deep voiced male that had talked.

"We didn't hear anything. You sure you didn't get a concussion when you got knocked out?" Sean replied worriedly.

"Never mind." Mark sighed, knowing that nothing he could say would make them believe that there was a voice in his head.

"Oh I know they'd believe you," The voice countered knowingly.

"They both have voices in their head too."