Chapter 1

Chapter One 

******

"Elianna hurry up or I'm leaving you here!" My friend Janelle yelled to me from outside the bathroom door. 

I rolled my eyes and finished sweeping on my last coat of mascara before double checking my appearances in the mirror. 

My shoulder length orangey-blonde hair was pulled back into a french-braided bun. My face was lightly dusted with foundation, but not enough to cover the freckles dotting my face. My makeup was pretty simple; just a bit of a light brown smokeyeyeshadow, with winged eyeliner, and some sheer pink lipgloss. My outfit was a pair of pink highwaisted denim shorts with black tights and black combat boots, and a loose black '1D' tank top. 

For my 16th birthday, my mom had gotten me and my best friend tickets to a One Direction concert. And I was so excited. Money was kind of tight around here, but the fact that my mom made sure to get us tickets was...just incredible. 

"Alright, alright, I'm coming I'm coming." I laughed before stepping out to meet her. 

"Great. You look good. Now let's go we don't want to be late!" she exclaimed. 

"Babe come on! Stop overreacting!" I chuckled again as she dragged me down the stairs. 

"There's no way we're gonna be late. We already made plans to stop for lunch before anyway so we're fine. Hershey's only like...40 minutes away." 

But my statements fell on deaf ears. Janelle wasn't hearing any of it. 

"Bye mum!" I called out as I was rudely dragged out the door, shutting it after me. 

"You know, if you kill me before we get to the concert, I'd be pissed at you." I grumbled as I got into the passenger seat. 

"Actually. You'd be dead. So it wouldn't really matter. I'd just take the tickets and go have fun." Janelle teased, poking her tongue out at me as she backed out of the driveway. 

I rolled my eyes, laughing at my crazy best friend. From the moment my mom gave me the tickets four months ago, we had been planning for this non-stop. 

We hadn't gotten like...front row seats or anything, but they were at a decent spot, that we could see the band clearly, and we'd be able to get some good pictures. 

"So....you excited to finally get to see Niall in person?" Janelle shot me a wink as she plugged her iPod into the stereo, turning up "Na na na" 

I just laughed. 

I loved all the boys equally, well...as much as you COULD love a boy you've never met and never actually would get the opportunity to speak to. But still. 

I did have a bit of a soft spot for Niall. He was just...so freaking adorable. And I hated how rude the haters were to him. But how well he seemed to handle it. Although I guess nobody would really know how he felt about it. 

"I can't even explain how excited for this I am!" I squealed before pulling out my phone and pulling up twitter. 

@Ellibaybee(; : On my way to the 1D concert with @JJStyles! #cantwait #freakingout

There were a bunch of other similar tweets on my timeline, we definitely weren't the only ones in this area going to the concert, so many girls were looking forward to it. For only just being introduced to America, the boys were SUUPER popular. Even if people didn't LIKE the boys, they still at least knew the band.