Chapter 3

I just stared dumbly at the boys in front of me. Why the hell were they here!? And why was Janelle NOT totally fangirling over Harry, who was standing like...an inch away from her?!?!?!

Okay. Okay.

The doctor must have given me some sort of drug when he was in here before he took out the stitches. Yep! That was it.

This is all some sort of...sick hallucination.

Or maybe I'm dreaming!

And I'm NOT in the hospital.

YEAH! It's the night before the concert, and I'm just freaking out. Yeah. Okay. I like the sound of that better. Sounds nicer to me.

"El? They uhm. They wanted to come see you..if that's okay?" Elianna said almost nervously.

I just gulped, and gave a little wave.

I couldn't exactly say hello now could I?

"Hello Elianna." Niall smiled at me, his just....gorgeous accent ringing through my ears.

I may not be a total dedicated fan girl or "directioner", but damn. I almost lost it when I heard his sexy wonderful amazing voice.

I waved shyly at him, hiking the blanket up a little higher on me. I felt...exposed.

I didn't have a spot of makeup on, and my hair was a royal mess.

The boys seemed to sense my awkwardness and piled into chairs around the room. It kind of felt less intimidating then without them.

"So...how are you feeling?" Liam asked, offering me a small smile.

I looked around kind of awkwardly, because...I really didn't have a way to answer them. Typing on my phone would get...really tiring if I even tried to keep up with them. So...I didn't really know what to do..

But then Louis reached around and smacked Liam on the back of the head.

"How do you THINK she's doing mate!? She just got string pulled out of her neck! She probably feels bloody awful!" he exclaimed, in a teasing manner.

I couldn't help but smile at the boy's banter. It was so..cute how they acted with each other. When Janelle would show me the video diaries, they would always make me laugh on a bad day. Those boys were just too hilarious.

"But really love, you are alright...aren't you..?" Louis asked, putting on a serious face.

I took my phone out, and typed in a quick message, and then handed it to Janelle to read.

"I'm a bit sore, but the doctor said that I could be discharged tomorrow, and that..I have to start learning sign language.."

Janelle looked at me sympathetically as she read this.

I mean...I guess...we all sort of knew that I would have to do that...but learning a whole other language...that was..rough.

******

The boys stayed for a couple of hours. Pretty much it was me getting to watch them goof around with my best friend.

But finally, Niall's attention came onto me.

"You play the guitar?" he asked, sounding slightly nervous.

I nodded my head, giving a small smile.

He matched my smile, and then swung the guitar around that I had noticed he brought with him.

"Well uh..this...this is for you. From me and the boys." he said sheepishly, settling it in my lap.