Ch3-Yes

I rolled over and hit the floor.

“Crap” I muttered now fully awake. I rolled over so much that I was on the floor.

I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom immediately looking at myself in the mirror. I didn’t look that bad considering I had left my makeup on all night. I quickly removed it and jumped into the shower. The hot water was dripping down my bare body causing me to relax and loosen up. Once I was done with my shower I wrapped a towel around myself and did my makeup leaving my hair to dry naturally. When I was finished in the bathroom I got dressed. I was dressed in blue high waisted shorts and a white laced shirt. Leaving my hair the way it was I was ready for the day.

Today was a record,I never usually get ready this quickly. But I guess today’s going to be a good day? It was 11:00 and I had two new txt messages. 

One from Harry,and the other from Lexi.

From:Harry Styles(:

So, I sorta need your address?xx

From:Lexi<3

I’m coming over,loser(;

I decided to text Harry back considering that Lexi was already on her way here. I sent him the address and heard Lexi running up my stairs. 

“Hey” she said flopping down on my perfectly made bed.

 “What’s up? I didn’t get to talk to you last night. I was asleep” I confessed.

“No shit.And yeah, I know. What are you doing today?” I asked.

“Hanging out with you silly! We can fangirl over Ed.” she suggested. I thought about that for a moment then remembered what Harry had told me. ‘He’s normal,just like you and me’.

“Or,we can go shopping?” I suggested.

“YES! LET’S GO!” she said getting up and dragging me all the way to her car. I got in and she drove over to the mall.

-

“Do you like this?” she asked holding an ugly brown striped sweater. 

“No..” I said making a face. We were in TopShop my ultimate favorite store.

She put the sweater down and looked in a different section. My goal for this whole shopping trip was to get an outfit for tonight. So far I had dark ripped denim skinny jeans, I just need a shirt. And for shoes I could wear my black tops. Looking through all of the shirts that were there I finally found an adorable lace tank top. Perfect. That’s what I was going to wear tonight.

 After Lexi was done picking out what she was going to buy we decided to call it quits and buy the things and go home. It was half past 4,and I wasn’t sure what time Harry would be here. But I assumed that it would be around 6,and I needed a good hour to get ready. Lexi left at about 5 which was perfect. 

I took another shower and curled my hair with my curling iron perfectly. Then I did my makeup simply and got dressed. It was 6:15 and I got a txt from Harry that he was down the street. I sprayed some perfume and got my purse and dropped my phone in there. The doorbell rang and I ran down the stair case and opened the door. 

“Hey” we both said with a smile. He pulled me in for a hug. He smelled so good,it was indescribable on how good he smelt but he smelt amazing. During the whole couple seconds that we were hugging I noticed how incredibly tall he was.

“You ready?” he asked looking at what I was wearing and smiling.

“Yup!” I popped the ‘p’ shutting the door behind me and we both got into his car.