Ch9-Mornings

Harry's Pro.

I slowly awoke from my slumber and opened my eyes to find the most gorgeous girl laying beside me. I tightened my grip around her waist pulling her towards me so that my body was completely against hers. Being close to her was something that I love so much,something that I knew I couldn't go without. She was perfect, If someone were to ask me to change something about her I would be completely lost,because there is nothing that needs to be changed.

She smiled slightly in her sleep when I pulled her closer,she was so cute when she slept. She was completely relaxed,and completely rested. I lifted my hand and tucked some hair behind her ear and slowly rested my lips onto hers giving her a soft and warm kiss. Her eyes slightly fluttered open and she looked at me, a soft smile creeping at her face. I stroked her hair softly looking deeply into her eyes.

"Good morning gorgeous" I whispered softly in my grogy morning voice. At this moment in time I knew I could simply lay here forever with her,our bodies so close,our legs tangled with one an others, and us just being together was enough for me.

"Mmmm,good morning my curly haired boy" she joked and scrufed up my hair. I felt a blush creep at my cheeks,but I tried to ignore it.

"What would you like to do today my love?" I asked still looking at her.

"Hmmm,well since it's most likely going to rain maybe laying in bed cuddling with you sounds absolutely perfect if you ask me" she said tightening the duvet around us. I leaned in and kissed her soft and pure lips.

"That does sound pretty good" I whispered into her hair.

-

It was almost noon ,we had watched 2 movies already,and I was beginning to get hungry. I slipped my hand under her loose sweater so it was slightly rubbing Gianna's stomach.

"Are you hungry?" I asked her. She pulled her gaze away from the tv and looked at me.

"Oh my god yes" she said laughing.

"Let's go eat" I told her getting out of bed.

She got up and walked over to my side and wrapped her arms around my waist. I rubbed her back and kissed the top of her head.

"Come on" I said pulling her towards the door and down the stairs.

She walked over to the counter and took her phone from it.

"Babe,your phone is lighting up" she informed me handing me my phone.

"Thanks" I said checking my texts.

'57 missed calls and 85 text messages'

All from Caroline..I forgot to meet her. Well,I didn't completely forget,I just chose to spend my time with my girlfriend. There was no need for me to meet Caroline because there was not going to be an argument,what I say goes and if she doesn't like it then to bad.

I txted her a long message saying,

"Hi Caroline,

Sorry that I didn't meet you,but I don't think we actually have to meet to set the rules. As you most likely know I've moved on, I have a new girlfriend and I'm honestly really happy with her and I can't have you trying to contact me. I don't know what you want,and I don't really care. I don't want to be friends,or anything. I wan't absolutely no contact with you at all. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings but this is the way it has to be. So I hope you make it far in life,and respect my decision.

- Harry x"

It felt good to get all of that off my chest,I didn't want to read her reply. I honestly didn't want to talk to anyone this week. So I took the battery out of my phone and packed it away. Just me and Gianna this whole week,and nobody else trying to ruin it.

"Why'd you do that?" she asked me with a puzzled look on her face.

"I want to give all of my attention to my amazing girlfriend" I said with a smile.

I saw a blush creep on her face.

"Now let's eat before your tummy starts to hurt" I told her patting her belly.

She let out a small giggle and got some orange juice.

"Bagel,or pancakes?" I asked her.

"Bagel" she said sipping more of her orange juice.

I starting toasting the bagels and poured out some orange juice for myself.

" I can literally live off of orange juice" she said sitting beside me.

I smirked and took her class and swapped it with the gallon.

"Well,here" I said laughing.

Without hesitation she picked up the gallon of orange juice and drank from it. That's what I loved about her,she could be lazy all day,and drink right from the jug and not care what people think of her. 

Once the bagels were done I took them out and put butter on both of them. We ate and cleaned up.

I walked over to a tired looking Gianna and wrapped my arms around her pulling her closer to my bare chest.

I leaned down and kissed her warm lips that tasted just like oranges. "You taste like oranges Gi" I said against our kiss. She giggled alittle but didn't say anything,I could tell she was putting all of her attention into kissing me back.

I started rubbing her back and I really wanted her right now. I started to lick her bottom lip asking for entry and she quickly accepted. Now we were full out making out in my kitchen,and it was pure bliss. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck slightly tugging at the back of my curls. I walked us up the stairs and into the bedroom closing the door with my foot. I knew nobody was going to come in since it was just her and I but It made me feel better than I can close the door.

I layed her down on the bed and quickly got on top of her. We made out for a while but then I felt a little tug at them hem of boxers. I smiled my cheeky smile and asked her the question that I have wanted to ask her for about 20 minutes now..

"Gianna are you sure?"

---

A/N

AYEE YOU SHEXY BEASTS. OKAY WHAT IS SHE GONNAA SAY??!

Okay,so I'm sorry for not uploading yesterday,I wasn't home so here is your upload todaaaeee!(:

I'm gonna be uploading twice to three times a weekend.. So def an upload on Friday's and then again on either Saturday or Sunday,which ever I feel likee.

So yeah,if you have any questions or suggestions on the story or how you would like to see themm LET ME KNOWW(:

Okay, LEAVE COMMENTS TOOOO GUYSS I NEED THE GUIDANCE.

Well,I love ya'll.

Follow Me On Twitter.. (I'm always on)

@KrissyLovesYoou

Byee byee<3

-

Kristina