Ch13-Olympics

Gianna's PRO-

"GIANNA!" I heard Louis' cheery voice through the phone.

"Hi Lou" I casually said into the phone. Why was he calling me this late at night? It was past 11..Wait he has a time change since they're in New York.

"GUESS WHAT!" he screamed into the phone once again.

"What Lou?" I said yawning alittle.

"WE'RE PERFORMING AT THE OLYMPICS!" My jaw dropped and I was speechless.

Harry's PRO-

I heard the faint noise of Gianna upstairs talking and Lux snoring while she slept on my chest. It was quiet cute actually,she's grown to know me better than most of her family. I know I'm not around much but when I am,I always take the time out to spend a couple days with her. After all,she was my god daughter. I began to rub small circles at the bottom of her back the way that I knew Gianna loved and Lux loved too. 

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" I heard Gianna scream in pure joy. That made a small smile creep onto my face. She was perfect.Everything about her was absolutely perfect,in ever single way possible. There was not one flaw on her.

"I'm so happy for you guys! HARRY!" she said happily. Lux stirred in my arms from Gianna's slight yell.

"Shhh Luxy go back to sleep" I whispered into her hair and continued rubbing small circles at the bottom of her back.

When Lux finally settled down again I kissed her lightly on her forehead and brought her up the stairs and into her room. I set her down on the mattress and put a heavy blanket on her since it would be cold. The heat from the fireplace would hopefully creep throughout the whole house to warm her up.

Once Lux was tucked in I gave her a kiss and walked out closing the door behind me.

"She's asleep" I whispered as I wrapped my arms loosely around Gianna's waist making her jump. She turned around with a huge smile on her face. Her perfect smile. 

"Guess what!" she said excitedly.

"What?"

"One Direction is performing at the Olympics. Louis tried calling you but I guess your phone was off or something so he called and told me!" she said with a huge smile still on her face. The Olympics?! This was huge.I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out,I was so excited.

Once I finally got the hold of things I cheered but then remembered that Lux was in the other room sleeping so I picked up Gianna and spun her around.

Gianna's PRO-

"The Olympics Gi! Can you believe it!" Harry said happily. His eyes were bright green and full of happiness.

"You deserve it babe!" I said hugging him tightly around his waist.

"Okay well,I need to go call my family and what not. Are you going to bed now?" he said looking into my eyes. I nodded with a smile making my way to his bed and getting under the warm covers. I saw Harry come over to my side and kneel down so he was eye level with me. 

"I'm just gonna go make a few calls then I'll come back and we can cuddle" he said whiping so hair from my eyes and kissing me lightly on the forehead. I nodded with a smile and he walked quietly out of the room. The room was dark since he closed the door completely so I began to get tired,and before I knew it my eyes shut closed causing me to fall into a deep sleep.

--

AYE.Alright this is a short chapppter,but chu know I got a life. BUT ANYWAYS. I'm uploading again tomorrow no joke&I'm starting another story,but that wont be up for a little while.

Can anyone guess what fanfic it's gonna beee...? Okay here's the deal. If you guess correctly I will add you as a person in either this fanfic,my Zayn one,or the new one.((:

OH,AND I'M SEEING THE BOYS IN 30 DAYS WHEN THEY COME TO CT.I GOT TICKETS.LIKE WHAT. I think their close to the stage too,so I can ya know...have eye sex with Harry..Uhm who said that.

ANYWAYS. I hope you like this chapter and like I said before there should be another one up tomorrrrowww((: 

-

Kristina <3

P.S.  LEAVE COMMENTS PLEASEE.