4

August POV
...
..
.
I parked my car and got out of it. I walked up to my porch seeing Breezy and Trigga sitting on it. I dapped them up and walked inside the trap.

As I walked in I saw my brother sitting on the couch rolling a blunt.

"Wassup Mel."

"Wassup." He replied as he licked the blunt. I walked over to him and sat beside him.

"What you been up to lil nigga." He said to me.

"Shit. Where my nieces?"

"With they mama. I get 'em later on today."

"Aight."

"We got to handle some niggas tomorrow, you down."

"For sho'."

"Aight. Ima let you know when we gone hit them niggas up."

I nodded.

Mel is my oldest brother. He the only blood that ain't left my side. My moms died when we were young and our father was never in our lives. We raised ourself to be the niggas we are today. Any nigga try to cross my brother it's they life. Same thing for me to Mel.

I was brought out of my thoughts by his voice.
"You going to this party tonight at the club. I heard it's gone be a lot of baddies there."

"Yea I'm down."

He nodded.
...
..
.
Lyric POV
...
..
.
We were pulling up at my house once I got a call from Keisha.

"Hello."

"Bitch we going out, so get ready we got to get something to wear."

"What? How you just gone tell m-" I was cut off by the beeping on my phone.

"This bitch hung up in my face."

I felt Clarence looking at me as if he wanted to know our conversation.

"She want me to go out with her tonight."

"Where?" He said as we pulled up to the house.

"I don't know. She just told me to get ready cause we're going shopping."

"I'm going too." He said putting the car in park.

"Claire no, it's just us girls. You ain't got nothing to worry bout."

He just stared at me as if he knew I was going to do something. Which I'm not. I don't like men in the club because their jerks. They just want to get you drunk and fuck you, and I don't fuck on first dates or first meets. That's nasty.

"Baby I'm serious." I said as I grabbed his face with my hands. Poking my lips out gesturing him to give me a kiss. He kissed my lips and once we started to get deep into it I heard a car horn beep.

I looked over to see Keisha.

"Bitch come on. Get dick later, we got to go."

I chuckled at her response. I pecked Clarence lips one last time. "Make sure you play with Blue Eyes and fill his bowls up and give him a treat." I said as I got out the car.

He nodded. I went over to the passenger side of Keisha car and got in.

"Clear the air my ass."

I shook my head and she put the car in reverse and drive off.
...
..
.
As we were walking around the mall, eating a pretzel, I spotted August.

"Oh my god." I mumbled.

Keisha looked at me then in the direction I was looking in.

"That's him?" She asked.

I nodded as she yelled his name causing him and his friend to look and start walking in our direction. I began walking away, but Keisha grabbed me.

"Keisha why you do that?"

"Because you need to get his number and I'm gone get his friend's."

"Wassup ma." He said looking at me smiling.

I smiled. His smile was everything to make a girl fall in love. "Hey."

"I need to go in that store and get something." Keisha said walking towards his friend. Why does she do this to me?

"So how ya been these couple days?"

"Good." I responded looking at his lips.

He chuckled and I looked at his eyes. He must've seen me staring. Oh my god.

"I'm sorry."

"It's cool ma. What you in here shopping for?"

"Dress. I'm going out with my bestfriend tonight."

"Oh okay. Where yall Going?"

"A party."

"Me too hopefully I'll see you there."

"Yea."

"Catch ya later ma." He said as he walked off.

Oh my god that man knew he was fine. As he walked off he turned around looking at me one last time before winking and smiling. Which made me blush, hard.

As I started walking in Keisha direction she was exchanging phones with August's friend.
He walked away and she faced me.

"Yessss bitch I got a number and they gone be at the party tonight." She said all excited. I guess I will be seeing his later.

"You got to give August the coochie."

"Keisha no. It's time to go." I said walking off.
...
..
.