8

Lyric POV
...
..
.
"Oh my god, what am I going to where Keisha?" I said as I was rambling through my closet. I wanted to look good, this is our first date. If it's even a date.

"Where That Brown like a dress." She said as I turned around with a confused look on my face.

"The one you wore to the club at that time." She said reassuring me. I pulled out the dress and showed it to her.

"Yesss your ass look big in that one."

I chuckled, "This ain't a brown girl."

"Whatever color. You knew which one I was talking about though." She said biting into her sandwich.

"Oou my best friend getting some dick tonight."

"Girl no. I doubt that. Even though I need it." I said laying the dress on the bed heading towards the bathroom.

"Girl you went get I trust me. He probably better than Clarence."

I laughed as I turn the shower water on. I walked back into the room and walked to my dresser. "Girl quit talking about folks."

She shrugged as I got my underwear and bra out the dresser. I hope this date goes well.
...
..
.
I received a text from August letting me know that he's outside. I grabbed my things and took a deep breath.

Just be yourself Lyric, don't push it.

I walked downstairs towards my door opening it. I turned around locking the door and walks toward the car Where August stood.

He looked so fine with his button-down shirt and fresh-cut. His pants huh just below his waist. I loved how he looked when he sagged. It makes me all melty and shit.
...
..
.
August POV
...
..
.
I looked up as I heard Lyric come out the door. When I looked up I only saw the back half of her and she was looking right. I licked my lips as she turned around.

This girl is beautiful. She walked towards me as I viewed her body. Her curves were looking good. I was brought out of my thoughts by her voice.

"Ready?" She asked. I nodded as I walked to her side of the door opening it. She smiled as she got into the car, I closed it behind her, jogging to my side.

I got inside the car and buckled up as she did the same.

"You look beautiful," I said as I smiled looking at her.

She smiled looking down, "Thanks."

"Lyric what did I say."

She quickly lifted her head up. "Sorry."
...
..
.
Once we made it to the restaurant she looked as if she was shocked.

"Ready ma?"

She just nodded, I chuckled. I grabbed her hand walking towards the door. I opened the door for her as she walked in. I walked in behind her.

We walked up the person standing behind the podium.

"How May I help you?"

"Reservation for Alsina." I stared looking at the lady. She went on her computer searching for the name.

I glanced at Lyric as she was looking around mesmerizing about the restaurant. Last nigga must ain't take her nowhere this nice.

"Right this way sir." She said as she grabbed two menus walking us towards our table as we followed.

Once we made it to our table I moved the chair back for Lyric to sit down. She sat down smiling and I went to my chair and sat down.

"Your waiter will be on her way." The lady said as she walked away.

"Such a gentleman." She said exaggerating on 'men' in gentlemen. I chuckled and picked up my menu. She picked up her menu trying to figure out what she wanted to eat.

I'm really going to enjoy this date with her.
...
..
.