~1~

You woke up  when the sun shined directly on your face. You noticed your mum standing next to the window, she probably opened the curtains. Your mum knew sleeping was your life but you definitly didnt get that from her, she always wakes up very early so you have to have that from your dad.

You and your mum lived in a flat in LA. You both lived alone since your dad died a very long time ago. Actually you were korean but you moved to LA when you were around 5 years old.

Your mum pulled your blanket away.(A/N: lets just call her mrs. Lee)

Mrs. Lee:"Y/N ITS ALREADY 3PM WAKE UP YOU SLEEPY HEAD!!!"

you sighed but stood up. You quickly took a shower and put on new clothes. You went down to have breakfast even if it was already lunch time, you didnt really care. When you entered the kitchen you sat opposite to your mum.

You loved your mum so much, she did everything for you and she was like  your best friend.

Mrs. Lee:" Y/N, I need to tell you something"

You:"Yes eomma?"

Mrs. Lee:"You know, your dad has passed away a pretty long time ago and you had to live without a dad for a long time. You are in 11th grade (in germany its till 13th grade but idk in LA so sry..)
And i know you have all your friends here but we will move back to korea next week. You wil have a dad and a brother, y/n im going to marry"

Your eyes widened as she said that and you chocked on your cereals. You knew that she had a crush on that man who came here for some months bcs of businnes work but you never thought this would happen.

You:" mum...no...i cant"

Mrs. Lee:"Hun, i know its hard but i already bought the tickets"

You:"NO! I CANT LEAVE MY FRIENDS"

your voice was louder than you wanted it to be but you were so mad. All you got is here and you should leave. Whats with your  best friend jungkook? And his boyfriend whom youve been becoming close to too, Taehyung was his name.

Mrs. Lee:" All these years I gave you everything you wanted, I never said No, I took care of you and I was your mum and dad. Now i ask you for a favor, this one time its me who wants something,and you say no??"

You thought about it, It was true, she made everything you wanted so youd feel happy. As hard as it was, you had to pay back, you had to leave to korea.

Mrs. Lee:"so...?"

A tear rolled down your cheek as you nooded.

You:"Fine..."

Your mum smiled widely and hugged you.

Mrs. Lee:"you will be happy. You will finally have a dad and a big brother too. His name is yoongi and he is just a month older than you"

You nooded again and went into your room ready to text jungkook.

KOOKIE

Jungkook...

Hi y/n. Whats wrong

I need to tell you sth

Im scared...what is it

I...i am going to move away. Very far away

WHAT?! PLEASE NO! WHERE AND WHY?!!

Kookie i want to tell you everything in person so lets meet.

Yeah okay. When? Where?

The cafee next to my flat. 5pm?

Okay. See you y/n😢

Bye kookie😟

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MY FIRST FF MY FIRST CHAPTER. WHAT CAN I SAY? I HOPE YOU LIKED IT😊😊😊😊