~6~

Mrs.lee:"Y/N NO SWEARING! GO AND GREET YOUR NEW FAMILY"

You looked down and quietly apologized.
You greeted mr.min first

Mr.min:"hello,I'm mr. Min, you can just call me dad, that's my son yoongi, I guess you already know him."

You:"  I'm y/n,and yes I already met him."

Mr.min:"are you two close?"

Yoongi:"no. She was just one of all the persons I see outside, nothing more"

Wait....aha, so he fucks all girls or what?

You nodded and sat down.

Time skip

2 hours have passed and you always kept looking and yoongi, he seemed so cold, didn't even smile, and even when your parents left he didn't waste a word.

You:"mum, I have to go meet jungkook"

Mrs.lee:"is that so? Hmm, fine, don't stay at his place too long sweetie"

You:"I'll probably sleep over"

Mrs.lee just nodded and you took your things and left looking at yoongi one last time. He looked angry somehow, why tho?..

At kookies place

You arrived hugging your best friend very tight, you missed him so much.
You two went Into his room and sat on the bed talking about random stuff.

At some point you decided to tell him about the yoongi drama, since you trusted him the most.

You:"...and then we had...ehm...sex, and then my mum told me he is my brother....ha...ha"

Jungkook looked at you with a shook face (jungshook lol).

Jk:"y/n...did you at least...use...A condom...???"

You:"...fuck"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT CHAPTER FOR YOU SWEETIES, FML IM SO BAD AT WRITING FFs

FORGIVE ME, ALSO IM STILL DEAD BCS. OF JINTRO THATS WHY IT'S SO SHORT:(

JINTRO KILLED ME
WHO ELSE WASNT READY?!!

JINTRO KILLED ME WHO ELSE WASNT READY?!!