~12~

After around five minutes you heard the dorbell.

This pabo actually came...

You heared him and and your mum talk, and after some minutes he opened the door to your room coming in with your mum.

Mrs lee:"y/n dear, look your super friend jungkook came over to bring you to the doctor. He is such a caring person, THANK HIM!"

you stood up and hugged him mumbling a little thank you as you walked out of the house into jungkooks car.

Jungkook:"so how are you feeling"

You:"im hungry"

Jungkook:" we can buy something if you want"

You smiled like a little kid and gave him a peck on the cheek.

You:"YESSS"

Jungkook:"so, what do you want to eat?"

You:"ice cream!!"

Kooks decided to buy the ice cream in mc Donalds since he wanted a burger and then you both drove to the hospital.

Doc. Kim:" Lee y/n?"

You looked at your best friend who was sitting next to you and then you two walked over into the room where the doctor was waiting for you.

Doc. Kim:"hello mrs. Lee I am mr. Kim but you can call me seokjin or just jin. What can I help you with?"

You:"so ehm, first of all you can just call me y/n , and we wanted to check what gender my baby has..."

Doc. Kim:"ahh, you are pregnant, okey, is this the father?"

He pointed at jungkook smiling

Jungkook:"no no, I am jungkook, her best friend"

Doc. Kim:"oh best friend?! Doesn't happen often, people usually come with their partners or family"

You didn't say anything and he understood that you didn't want to talk about it.

After the check up

Doc. Kim:"so y/n, are you nervous"

You nodded and weren't able to stay still

Doc. Kim:"IT'S A---"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another shitty chapter.

GENDER WILL BE REVEALED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!

DO YALL WANT A VKOOK SPECIAL?!