~32~

Yoongi: it's Time to go...

You looked at him and nodded. Starting to walk to the door.

Jungkook pov

This hurts so much. Seeing my best friend in a situation like this hurts me so much, I feel like such a bad friend for not being able to help her somehow. As if it wasn't enough she was kicked out by her mother, no, now she lost her precious little baby.

Even if I don't know her boyfriend yoongi very well,judging from his face, I can tell he is struggling and hurting as much as y/n is. I hate it, I hate seeing people sad, why does death exist it only brings sorrow to all the people connected to that life.

As me,taehyung,y/n and yoongi walk out I already see that black car. In that car the Little Body is trapped in a coffin. This tiny body.. as we enter the car, the worker who is responsible for driving the coffin to the grave yard greets us, yet in a situation like this none of us answered.

I wonder how he is able to handle a job like this. Seeing people who lost their family and friends to diseases,accidents or crimes. I would be totally traumatized seeing things like this every day. But someone has to do the job right?

We soon arrived at the grave yard and yoongi me the worker and taehyung picked up the coffin, walking to the place we would bury her in. I already started hearing sobs from yoongi as my heart hurt really bad.

Y/n pov
That was the moment. The moment the boys put the coffin in the grave and started burying her I broke down. I cried all the tears that were left. I couldn't believe it, my first child, my little baby, it's dead.

I looked to my right as I saw yoongi on the floor hugging his knees and crying his heart out. He surely is suffering a lot. This is gonna be such a hard time.

Maybe ...maybe it would've been better if I never met him. Maybe it's better ...if we stop being together. Maybe just maybe I should go back home to my mom and forget everything...

Or

Maybe

Im better off dead as well...

————————————————————————

PLS DONT KILL ME CHAPPY GANG...

WHY AM I HURTING MYSELF LIKE THIS WTF

ALSO THANK YOU ALL SOOOO MICH FOR THE SUPPORTIVE COMMENTS THEY REALLY MAKE ME SMILE AND MOTIVATE ME TO DO MORE !!!

LOVE YALLLLL