~15~

You:" y-yoongi what are you saying?"

Yoongi:"I asked if your br-"

You covered yoongis mouth with your hand.

You:"I understood it, how about we change the topic, when are we gonna move to Korea again I forgot"

Yoongi:"oh you want to move quickly so we can have fun in our new home;)"

You:"yoongi---just stop it"

Yoongi:"but to answer your question we are already leaving in two days"

You:"THAT SOON? "

Yoongi:"don't shout, people are looking at us!!"

You:"i can't leave that soon, I can't leave kookie and tae, NOOO"

Yoongi:"don't be sad, we can come visit them whenever we have the time"

You:"hmm...I will miss him so much..."

Yoongi:"hey, I am here for you, whenever you feel sad you can just come and hug me, I'd do everything to make you the happiest person on earth!"

You:"wow....that was cute. Thanks yoongi"

Then you both were just silent. You looked into each others eyes not saying anything. He started to come closer and closer until you felt his breath on your lips.

IS THIS GONNA HAPPEN? ARE WE GOING TO KISS?? DOES HE EVEN LOVE ME?? DO I LOVE HIM, WELL I PROBABLY DO I MEAN WHY WOULD I FEEL LIKE THIS?!

And then all your thoughts were gone. His lips slowly and softly moved on yours and after realizing you kissed back. You loved it, his lips were perfect. You didn't even want to pull away but you still had to breath. He looked at you and you blushed. He let out sa giggle

Yoongi:"a cute tomato"

You:"shut up."

Yoongi:"haha"

You:"I think I should go home now mum will be worried she always is"

Yoongi:"I'll give you a ride. I'm here with my car"

You:"ehm, ofcourse let's go"

You both went to his car and as soon as he started to drive there was some awkward silence. You turned on the radio so it would be less uncomfortable. It only took you 5 to 10 minutes to arrive.

You:"ehm...well...I'll going then...Thanks for the ride

You were about to open the car door as he pulled you back by your arm and the moment you turned your head into his direction his face right in front of yours.

Yoongi:"no good night kiss?"

You weren't able to answer  you just looked at him.

Yoongi:"too much of a handsome boy huh? Well then I'm gonna do it"

This time the kiss felt different, it was more wild, like he just wanted to rip off your clothes. You kissed as long as you could until you had to breath again.

You:"wow...I think I should go now" you just left and ran into your house

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR MY WONDERFUL READERS.

BTE THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR 1K LIKE I AM SO HAPPY. I STILL DO NT KNOW WHY YOU READ A STORY LIKE THIS BUT I LOVE WRITING FOR YALL.
LY