~4~ (smut)

Your face turned extremely red as you watched the hot scene in this movie. They kept touching themselves and you started getting wet.

Fuck. Why did I even ask him to come?

Ofcourse Yoongi noticed what was wrong. Suddenly he turned the TV off and in the next second he was hovering above you. You were shocked, not only because of his sudden action, also because his body was pressing against yours and you could feel his hard member.

Yoongi:"you are too obvious..."

You:"what do you m-mean?"

Yoongi:"Cmon baby, you were moving your hips while the Sex scene was on TV. You are wet!"

Babyyyy?????

You couldn't even answer when he pressed his lips against your ans started moving them. The little passionate Kiss turned into a lustfull tongue fight, that Yoongi won.

After some time you both needed to breathe so he pulled away, even tho you'd love to kiss him longer.

Yoongi slowly started taking your clothes off one by one until you were only in your panties and a bra.

Yoongi:"stop me now....cause when I loose my control, I won't stop. I can turn into a pervert mess"

You didn't want him to stop, you don't know why but you felt very comfortable with him and you trusted him, so you didn't mind being pleasured by yoongi.

Yoongi smirked as you didn't push him away. He took all of his clothes off and took your bra off too.

He started kissing your neck leaving hickeys. When he found your sweet  spot he started sucking on it and biting on it. You loved the feeling of his lips on your skin, it was soft and felt good.

When yoongi was done with your neck he went down to your collarbone licking all over it and massaging your breasts at  the same time.

You let out a small moan at his sudden touch in your breasts but you still loved this feeling. It was your first time, and you are happy it's with him.

Soon he started sucking on your boobs and biting on your nipples.

You:"mmmmm....yoongi...."

Yoongi:"call me daddy, baby girl"

He kept having his fun with your body until he came near your panties, he took them off with his teeth.

Yoongi:"you are so wet for daddy..."

You just nooded.

He started kissing your inner thighs but at this point it was too much, you needed him, you wanted him inside of your body, Now!

You:"d-daddy....please..." you whined

Yoongi smirked and looked at you.

Yoongi:"beg for it. I want you to tell me what you want daddy to do to you"

You:"please daddy, f-fuck me hard and r-rough, Fuck me u-until I can't walk"

Yoongi:"want me to prepare you?"

Even tho it was your first time, you didn't want him to prepare you, you needed his full member inside of you, right now, so you shook your head.

He placed his hard member on your entrance and slowly started inserting you. You literally screamed out of pain. Yoongi kissed you until his member was completely inside of you, he waited a bit until you got used to his size.

You:"m-move....daddy"

He slowly started moving and soon enough the pain was all pleasure. You were a moaning mess and the sound was like music to yoongi.

You:"ou....hmm....daddy...f-faster"

He kept thrusting in you becoming faster and going deeper by every thrust. 

You:"Daddy....I-Im c-cummi--AHHHH"

You released all over his cock. Yoongi kept thrusting a bit more until he also released inside of you. You felt his warm liquid inside of you.

He collapsed on top of you cuddling you while breathing heavily.

You:"that was amazing...."

Yoongi:"it was....wow...you were so tight"

You blushed and he giggled.

You closed your eyes and soon enough you fell asleep completely exhausted.

The best First time ever

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SO GUYS.
I KNOW I AM BAD AT WRITING SMUT BUT I STILL DID IT CAUSE YALL ARE PERVERTS ANYWAYS.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED;)