~16~

You ran into your room and didn't even bother to change your clothes. You lied down on your bed screaming into your pillow. He kissed you and it felt so good. But he is still your brother you can't do that right?

You quietly talked to your little baby

"You my little baby will change my whole life. You know your daddy isn't even my boyfriend nor husband yet you're our baby. Mommy loves you honey"

Hmm, how will I tell mom? She will kill me! I can't do that...

As you were deep in your thoughts you didn't notice someone coming in.

?:"Y/N WILL YOU PLEASE ANSWER?!!"

You:"oh my god kookie, what are you doing here?"

Kookie:"well I wanted to visit my best friend after her date that hopefully went well"

You:"we kissed."

Kookie:"oh...WAIT WHAT?I WANNA KNOW EVERYTHING!!!"

you started telling him about your short but wonderful date and about the kiss

You:"and then I ran away."

Jk:"you did what?! Whyyy? You're so dumb!"

You:"what a nice vest friend:) well It was just too much I mean he is still my brother"

Jk:"STEP brother, you both don't have the same mom nor the same dad, it's totally fine to date him!"

You:"why did my mum have to marry HIS dad??"

Jk:"I don't know sweetie,but life can be shitty sometimes, things happen that ruin everything but that's how it is"

You:"jungkook I think I really love him..."

Jk:"well you noticed that late:/"

You playfully hit his shoulder

You:"that comment was not necessary ok? I was confused about my feelings!"

Jk:"that's normal. When I met tachyon I was in the exact same situation I was so confused I didn't know if I really loved him, but after our first kiss I knew it was him who I needed in my life"

You:"say that again"

Jk:"why?"

You:"so I can  film you and send it to tae cause that was cute af"

Jk rolled his eyes at you and you just laughed at his reaction

You:"I'm not here for long anymore. You know we haven't spend time together for a long time, how about you stay here tonight and we play games and stuff just like we did before"

Jk:"that's a super idea! Btw. I need help with something...."

You:"yeh, what's it?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New chapter and yeah y/n's baby's name?? Idk, help meeee.

I still don't know why you read this story, nevermind I'm planning to write a texting story but I don't know about who, vkook or Yoon min or y/n or IDKKKK. Tell mee~~