~18~

Riiiinngggg
Riiiinnnggg

"Y/N OPEN THE DOOR!!!"

YES MUM!

You and your mum were preparing a little film night. You wanted to watch a movie with some snacks. Only the two of you. You hadn't done anything together with your mum for quite a while so you were pretty excited.

You opened the door to see your step brother and your baby's dad standing there.

What are you doing here?!

Yoongi:" I wanted to make sure my little baby is all right. How have you been?"

Pretty good, but it's not a good idea to just show up, mum is at home and we were planning to have a girls night!

Ms.lee:"HONEY, WHO IS THERE?!"

NO ONE!
Leave now!!

You tried to speak quietly so that your mum doesn't hear you.

Yoongi:" but I don't want to leave hehe"

Your mum came to the door since she heard Yoongis voice.

Ms.lee:" oh Yoongi! Hello, how are yku?"

Yoongi:" im fine thanks. What about you?"

Ms.lee:" im perfectly fine. What brings you here?"

Yoongi:"I just wanted to check on my mum and little sister:)"

You looked over at him feeling uncomfortable with him calling you little sister.

Ms.lee:"aww, that is nice. See what a nice brother you got there y/n. Why don't you come in"

But mom! We wanted to spend the night watching movies and stuff, remember?

Ms.lee:"well, he can join us?!"

Yoongi:"  I can leave I don't wanna disturb yall"

Ms.lee:" no no, it's totally fine come in now"

You looked at yoongs walking into your house with a dirty smirk.

You both made your way to the living room while your mum was already sitting on the couch.

You sat down on the couch trying to be as far away from Yoongi as possible, for some reason he made your heart race very fast.

After you all watched the film you just hoped he would leave, to make it less awkward you decided to go to sleep.

I'm going to bed, bye.

You just left into your room changing into pajamas. Then suddenly the door opened and someone pushed you against the again closed door.

It was him.

before you could scream he covered your mouth

"If you scream, I swear I will kill your whole family"

He slowly let go of your mouth and you whispered

Wtf are you doing here?!!! How did you get in?!!!And what do you want?!

???:"oh I still have the keys honey, and you know what I want, your body, you. You are so Sexy"

Don't even think of it you peace of shit, leave!!!

???:"ha! You wish, we will have some fun now baby"

Tears started forming in your eyes thinking about what he will do to you. And you thought screaming wouldn't help too since Yoongi probably left and your mum had no chance...

The baby is in danger...

You were in danger...

Why did he have to come back after all?

Him...you hated him...

-----------------------------------------------------------

HMMM WHO COULD THIS BE?! OR BETTER SAID, WHO SHOULD THIS BE?! YOU CAN CHOOOSEEE