4//Lucy

if only I could capture her face!! she was beyond daunted by now. her mouth was wide opened and her eyebrows were knitted together. she shook her head while saying some words that I couldn't make it out. not my fault she was squealing like a mouse while talking!

"S-Sage!" she screamed at me. her confusion and anger were poured as she yelled my name.

"S-Suzana!" I mimicked back then let a laugh out of amusement. this was fun.

"st--" she stopped herself and took a deep breath. "okay," she said while letting go of the breath.

"now, care to explain?" she tilted her head and smiled at me. I could already tell things weren't going too good with her.

"I had the same dreams as yours," I answered, shrugging my shoulders nonchalantly.

no response came in return so I continued, "I dreamt of Joseph and Maria. they were in a place like this, having a drink like this," I pointed at my cup, "and having a wonderful time." I huffed and smiled at her. she only rose one of her eyebrows in return (with a mouth that was still open wide).

"so you're telling me... that you were having the same dream, about the same people, at the same place?" I nodded in return.

"that's bull-crap." wow, my crush just... okay, nevermind.

"why?" I know that it was, but I can't say that it was a lie. somehow it is the truth and I had to accept it.

"what do you mean by why? how is that even possible? we are not in the middle of a supernatural book!" she threw her hands in the air as if explaining to me Santa was not real and here is why. okay, too harsh. Santa will forever be real in my heart.

"just like that. I myself don't know why, but when you told me about your dream I noticed how similar it was to mine. when you said their names, I realized why."

she huffed and crossed her hands over her chest. "Sage, stop joking around already!"

"I don't joke around," I stated in a rather louder voice than I anticipated it to be, "it is the truth, so suck it up." I think I'm making my crush hate me on purpose now.

her jaw could probably be on the ground right now if we were inside a cartoon.

"Sage, for goodness sake, please don't tell me you're pulling a prank or something..." she seemed desperate, but, too bad, I'd to put her down.

"Sadly, it is all true. I did have the same dream as yours and even what happened before it."

"God!!" she growled while covered her face. now that was really depressing.

"so, aren't we going to do something about it?" I held my cup and twirled it around like how Suzana was doing with hers a while ago.

her hands dropped down a little so that she can look at me but still continued on covering her mouth, "do what?" she sounded skeptic. I felt a slight of humor in it but brushed it off and continued.

"find the truth." okay, that might have been a bad idea.

"we don't even understand our situation to know the truth!" she was definitely right about that.

"to understand it, we gotta dig more."

her arms fell down and she started gazing at me. I felt uncomfortable and changed my position. my eyes were down on the wooden table so that I could ignore her stare.

"tell me, Sage," I raised my head to face her again, "do you really believe that?" I nodded.

"Listen, we both don't know these people, but somehow they keep showing in our dreams. isn't this strange? we have nothing but to look for these people. this is the only way to find why we are having the same dreams." she seemed lost for a while. once she came back to the real world, her temper was down by a little.