Chapter 10

After a long day of classes, (I got to skip normal animal class for extra time with the advanced version) I sat down at the dining hall, a lady clears her throat and says, steadily yet wheezily

"Students of Elemental Rivers, in a week we will have our first ever Ball this year!" I freak out, a ball! I'd always managed to slip out of them in public school, I guess I can deal with staying in my dorm all night when everyone else is out at the ball

"And everyone must attend!" She announces. I stiffen, say what!?

"Dismissed." Everyone starts murmuring happily, a ball. Ugh... A ball, and I NEED to attend, Why...

Amber looked at me with bright eyes she usually never got excited from something so frivolous, either its decorating or she gets to design something.

"This is going to be the worst I absolutely hate balls, dances, and any social event, but this year I am the head of the decorating committee so I can do what I please!" Amber happily started sketching out some ideas.

"Well I guess you have some benefits out of this, but I have none... at all." I sigh in distress at least my twin was excited.

"Oi, sis  you have to be ready and look formal I heard you get extra credit if you dress well and participate." Amber whispered in my ear the best news I have heard so far.

"WELL WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO!!" I cried out in frustration and excitement extra credit could benefit me.

She laughed maliciously and ran off to the sparing ring, she is the head of the combat club but the only meet on Wednesdays, shes been suspicious these days. I head off back to our dorms to face the excitement and the ear bleeding squeals of Luna.

Author's Note

Hey... uh... please forgive me I started writing a romance and its hard but hey you guys get to read two very short chapters... is that even good?? Well um I'm gonna run now...