Milestones

Alrighty guys and gals who've read this story. This is the milestones page for Love at First Sight let's start with the fact that there are 1,000 reads!!!!! thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed this make sure to stay tuned for Realm Of Love~ A Kalosshipping Fanfic and Corruption~ A Kalosshipping Fanfic both taking place right after Love at First Sight telling two different stories within this Pokémon universe!!

2,000 READS OMG. I started this book on Instagram and come write it here and get 2,000 reads. Thank you so much guys and I really hope that you've enjoyed this story. I know I don't update on the other book in the series and have completely ignored making the other but please guys. If you've read this book and want to know the aftermath of the ending. Go read Realm Of Love~ A Kalosshipping Fanfic the first part of the sequel to Love at First sight. Thanks again!

Back at it again guys and gals! 3,000 views like... wow. I can't believe it. I started this book so many years ago and just... I wish more of you would comment but the amount of reads just has me shook. The reason behind this book is just amazing. A friend and I talking and making our own lore that I advanced into this, something I thought would get no views at all. Now I really want your opinion. Should I continue? With this story or another? Tell me what you think guys and again. Thank you all for reading this. It makes me so happy to see people enjoying this.

Holy Burritos we're at 5000 views. Wow... just wow. I really am glad that those of you who have read hopefully enjoyed this story. I unfortunately will not be returning to this stories universe in the forseeable future, so anyone looking for a sequel I am indeed sorry. Though if you're reading this and enjoy a bit of a longer story than this, you can check out my upcoming Undertale story, Fades. I won't spoil too much, but I hope that you enjoy it if you give it a read. I am super proud of it. Catch you on the flipflop!