Chapter One

I looked at my ringing cell phone and cursed under my breath.

"Bartender, can I have another shot of Devil Springs Vodka please!" I shouted against the loud music.

"Bartender!" hollared the man who was sitting a few seats away from me, " A glass of water for the lady please."

'Like my day wasn't shitty enough', I thought to myself.

" Bartender, I ordered a Devil Springs Vodka." The man came to sit next to next me and as he did I couldn't help but notice that he was terribly handsome.

"Don't you think that would be enough for tonight?"

Before I could answer my phone rang again. I looked at it, with irritation and rage rising within me, I slammed it on the table and exclaimed "Stop fu@king calling me you bastard!"

"I don't know who that person is but you probably shouldn't allow them get to you this much. I mean, if they cared for you they probably wouldn't be in this state, " he added to my comment.

I looked up at him acknowledging the truth in his words but stubborn to accept it.

"Come on, I bet you haven't eaten anything since you got here and drinking on an empty stomach means big trouble. Let me order you a burger."

Before I knew it, the bartender had placed a burger and a bottle of water infront me. "Drink and eat up, you really need to get something in you besides alchol," said the man.

"He's right and I know it's not my place to decide but honestly I wasnt going to serve you another alcoholic beverage even if it meant losing my job. You're way too pretty to be wasting your time in a bar drinking alcohol," said the bartender who was also handsome.

At this point I was so drunk I couldn't be bother who was talking to me or what they were saying. I was indeed hungry so I took a big bite of the burger.

"That's is lets get something into you besides alcohol," he coaxed me to eat more of the burger. In little or no time I had eaten more than half the burger.

"If you don't mind me asking, what is a beautiful girl like you doing in a place like this drinking so much alcohol?" He asked trying to build a conversation.

The thought of what actually brought me here make my stomach turn, I got up immediately and ran toward the bathroom.

I leaned over the sink but being so dehydrated I couldn't throw up. Realizing that I left my purse I drifted back towards the bathroom's entrance. Seeing him angered me further.

'I can't believe he's still here!'

I tried to snatch my purse from his hand and somehow lost my footing. Luckily, he caught me and took me to the sink to get cleaned up. He wiped my face with a wet tissue.

'Oh my. Look at that pair of perfectly full, round breasts. I can feel the rising in my pants,' he thought to himself, 'I am more attracted to this girl than I thought.'

I looked at him, suddenly longing to have him closer to my body. Was it me or is the alcohol having a huge effect on me? His hand softly brushed across my lip. I leaned in and kissed him.

I felt my back firm against the bathroom wall. His ravenous kisses quickly moved from my lips to the base of my neck and then to my breasts. He pulled my strapless dress and bra down so that my beast became exposed. His wet mouth engulfed my right breast pulling, sucking at teething at it, while his hand caressed the other. I started letting out soft moans as he tactics were igniting a fire inside my body. He ran his hands up and down my thighs, occasionally brushing across my hot spot. I knew he was teasing me and it was working. His hands roamed all over my body before resting under my dress. He made small circles with his middle finger on my wet underwear. He lifted my right leg up onto the toilet seat in order to get better access to my womanhood and soon his finger was inside me. He mimicked his circular movements from before, I moaned and he inserted another. After a few minutes I longed to have his penis inside me. I whispered in his ear,

"I want you inside me now."

"Not yet sugar," he whispered back.

I brought my hands down to his pants and unbuttoned them revealing his pair of black hanes boxers. I reached into it and began to fondle his penis. Hearing the sensual sounds escaping from his lips turned me on even more. He thrust his fingers deeper into me. As he expected my moans grew loud and more defined. With the our moans filling the air around us, feeling his hard dick poking against me and with his well co-ordinated hand and mounth tactis, i was nearing a climax and he knew it. He continued picking up the pace and soon i came in his hands.
He smiled and whispered, "I thought you never would." He adjusted himself and then he entered me.

I woke up the next morning with a terrible head ache.

'Where am I?' I thought to myself.

I looked around the unfamiliar room and trying to link it to a place that I may have been before, I failed. I got out of bed and realized that I was wearing a large tee-shirt.

'Where are my clothes?'

I searched around frantically but I couldn't find them anywhere. A door opened and the same guy from last night appeared. Judging by the towel wrapped around his body and wet hair, I knew he just had a shower.

"What am I doing here?" I asked him indignanly.

"Relax sunshine," he smiled.

"I got to get out of here. Where are my clothes?!"

"You weren't in a hurry to get rid of me last night," he retorted almost inaudibly.

"What happened last ni-?" I stooped short when a short clip of us last night flashed in my head. Totally embarrassed and horrified I fled out the room.