The Date

A/N: Hello, weirdos! I know I haven't written in a while, but now uni is over and I've got all the time I want ;) This chapter is going to be long - like, really long - but I thought it could be better to leave one chapter than divide it into two parts, I don't know... Let me know what you think, I do really take your feedback and suggestions into account! xo - VF

Pulling up at the nearest parking spot to Chloe's dorm, Beca swallowed her nerves and smoothed her black top as she walked up to her best friend's room door, making sure that there wasn't any lint on her jeans. She had never felt so agitated in her whole life. Only maybe that time when she was eight and had to sing a song in front of a huge audience for a school play, but whatever.

As soon as she knocked, a rather high-pitched voice came from the other side, "Be right there!". The brunette smiled. Maybe she wasn't the only one who was particularly nervous about the date.

As the door swang open, her smile widened. Chloe was wearing a light-green jacquard sheath - an amazing fit considering how in good shape Chloe was and how the dress color matched harmoniously her hair color - and a pair of ancient-greek beige sandals.

She took a breath before looking up and her breath caught in her throat, "Chlo, you look... You're gorgeous"

The redhead wasn't fairing too well in the breathing department either. At the sight of her favorite brunette dressed in a pair of skinny jeans, which highlighted her perfect figure, and wearing a crop top, her jaw dropped open, leaving her unable to form a reply, which Beca thought meant she had done well, if she might say so herself.

Beca gently reached for her hands, lifting them and placing a kiss to each before slightly tilting her head, "Are you ready?"

"I-I can't believe you're mine", were the words that finally spilled from Chloe's lips causing the brunette to blush and smile up at her, eyes twinkling.

"I am though - I'm yours"

Chloe's eyes sparkled as she leaned forward to capture her lips in a soft kiss, smiling against them, "You're early by the way, Mitchell"

The brunette smiled back, "I couldn't wait to get to you, Chlo"

"Mhm, right answer", the redhead grinned and took Beca's hand in hers intertwining their fingers.

Still entranced by all that Chloe was, the DJ blinked a few times, "As much as I would love to stay here flirting with you in the corridor, I think we'd better get going"

Chloe giggled and nodded her head, "Show me the way"

With her hand still held tight in hers, Beca led the ginger outside the dorm. Chloe smiled widely and squeezed Beca's hand so that she was flush up against her, "You look so pretty, Becs", she whispered.

The brunette shuddered as she felt Chloe's breath caress her neck, lips brushing against her jaw, "T-thanks", she stuttered. The redhead grinned when she noticed the effect her lips touching her had had and continued walking alongside Beca, her attention focused on Beca's showing abs, which she had never really noticed before. Unconsciously, Chloe moved her tongue along her lips and bit her lower lip, almost as if the only sight of Beca's stomach was making her have... impure thoughts.

"Milady"

Beca's voice snapped her back into reality. Chloe moved her eyes to meet hers, a confused smile painted on her face, "Uh?"

The brunette was standing right in front of her, her hand on the car handle, a knowing smirk making its way under her cheek. She had noticed where Chloe was watching and she sure appreciated being the subject of whatever thoughts she was having.