Seemingly Meaningless (yet) Useful Title

Her lips were being gently pressed against the skin of her neck, following the invisible line that started right under her ear and that continued down to her shoulder and collarbone. Her hands held her tight by grasping both her hips, her fingers playing almost subconsciously with the fabric of her black dress. They slowly slid toward the center of her back, caressing and sending shivers along her spine until they felt the cold metal of the zipper.

Chloe smiled and let her fingers do the work. As soon as the dress was finally unzipped, Chloe perked her head up and took Beca's lips into hers while her hands busied themselves with gliding the garment down her petite body. She reluctantly lost contact with her mouth and got on her knees, forcing Beca to give up her grip around her waist. She helped Beca get rid of her heels, she tossed them to the corner and planted a couple of kisses on her leg before taking hold of her undone dress and pulling it off.

She admired her girlfriend from where she was. Beca was a goddess. The brunette was looking at her with longing eyes and her cheeks were a darker shade of pink, her lips slightly parted to let her tongue peek out and slide along her lower lip. Her chest rose and fell in a regular rhythm, maybe a little faster than usual, her waist muscles were tense.

Chloe placed her hand on her calf and started kissing her. First on her ankle, then on her shin, her kisses slowly traveled up to her knee, earning some mellow giggles from the standing brunette, which caused her to smirk. Her hand followed the pace of her mouth and raised to her thigh, where she also left two damp kisses.

Beca was sure she couldn't take it anymore. She needed Chloe, all of her, and this whole building-up was killing her, even though in a very positive way. She didn't have to put much thought into it, however, since her mind was soon clouded by Chloe's hands boldly groping her ass. She gasped, catching herself off-guard as a devilish smirk tugged at Chloe's lips.

Her kisses were getting steamier by the second and once her nose met the fabric of Beca's panties, Chloe decided that tongue should be brought into the equation. One hand still kneading her behind, she seized the hem of her underwear with the other one as she knowingly licked her way toward her center. Beca was already quivering in anticipation but Chloe wasn't willing to give in just yet.

She nuzzled her inner thigh, earning a deep, shivery sigh from the brunette. She felt her two favorite hands tangling into her hair, desperate for her not to stop, and Chloe chuckled under her breath. She knew Beca wanted her... but how much?

She gave a small, tentative bite to her thigh and Beca whimpered as her fingers tangled further into the cloud of red hair. Chloe diverted her attention to her panties. She took the hem between her teeth and, with the help of her hand, she started gliding them down. Beca let out a sigh of relief and Chloe's eyes flickered upward to meet hers. She saw how pleadingly Beca was looking at her but Chloe shook her head, very slowly. She let go of the undergarment, which had only moved down a couple of millimeters, and stuck her tongue out, licking her right where she was craving it the most, her panties being the only barrier between Beca and pleasure.

Beca moaned and it was music to Chloe's ears. The ginger took her kisses upward, blessing the area around her navel. A frustrated groan came from the brunette and Chloe couldn't help but chuckle, "Someone's impatient?", she muttered against her stomach.

"Chloe, please...", Beca's voice was surprisingly small. Chloe knew she was really close to take her to the edge. She smiled and, much to Beca's surprise, she stood up, her red dress still wrapped around her perfect figure. She gently took her chin between her thumb and her index, never averting her black eyes from hers, "Please what?", she asked in a soft, yet determined way.

Beca gulped, "I want you". Her fingers were now tracing a line along her bare shoulders, occasionally moving her red hair from the way, and Beca could see goosebumps forming on her delicate, fair skin, "Please, Chloe...?", she repeated, sounding even more exposed than before. She brushed her lips against her collarbone as her left hand made its way down to the slit of her dress, reaching for her nude leg.