05. The first dance leson

---Next Day---

I was on my way to my first dance lesson with Jimin, he said he would wait for me in the practice room.
Because I didn't know where the practice room was, did Jungkook showed me the way.
He always glanced at me.

"Is something wrong, Kookie?" asked I as he stopped in front of a door.
"No, everything's fine." said he.
"But why you always look at me like that?" replied I curious.

"I just ask myself if you really should go to him in that outfit." spoke his tender voice.
"I look horrible in it, right?" asked I embarrassed and looked down on the floor.
Jungkook put his hand on my right shoulder.

"No, it's not like that. It's the totally opposite, I think you look too good in it." explained he and I looked slowly up to him.
I looked into his smiling face.
"Too good?" asked I in disbelief.

"Yes, I just hope that he keeps his hands to himself, but with your outfit could that maybe be a bit difficult for him." said Kookie with a serious look in his face.
"Jungkook, you know him. He's not like that." answered I.

"Yeah, I know him, that's the problem." replied he a bit worried.

"Oh, Kookie, don't worry he's a good guy and he's a friend of you, he wouldn't lay his hands on me." explained I.
Jungkook looked still a bit worried at me, but he smiled gently.
"Okay, then I let you go in. Have fun, Noona." said he.

He liked it to call me Noona, even though I'm just 7 1/2 months older than him.
"Kookie, I'm not that much older than you, you don't need to call me Noona." said I with a little smile.

"I know, but I want to call you that way."
explained he and smiled too.
"Okay, but than I call you Oppa in return, okay?!" said I and smirked.
I had known that he don't liked it to be called Oppa by a girl that is older than himself.

"No, you can call the hyungs Oppa or maybe your future boyfriend, but not me. I'm younger than you. And you know that I don't like it to be called Oppa by an older girl." explained he while he's looking down on me.

"Okay, Okay I get it. Then you're my dongsaeng, okay?" answered I and smiled.

"Of course I am." chuckled he.
Suddenly opened the door behind me and Jimin stood in the doorway.
He looked at me, his eyes widened and he said nothing.

"Hey, Jimin-oppa, here I am, we can start now if you want." said I in a excited tone.

He blinked his eyes and stuttered,
"Uhm..Yeah...of course we can, babygirl."
His eyes still looked straight at me and ignored Jungkook who still was standing besides me.

Jungkook suddenly started to laugh and Jimin seemed now to recognize him.
"What's so funny Kookie?" asked Jimin confused.

"Please Hyung, don't dare anymore to say you wouldn't have a crush on her. The way you look at her it's too obvious!" laughed Jungkook.

I could see that Jimin was embarrassed about what Kookie said.
He didn't liked it, that the others teasing him the whole time with this.
And after the situation between Jimin and me in the living room and our talk in the bathroom yesterday, I don't think anymore, that the others would be right about Jimin's feelings for me.

I think, that he just likes me very much, like a really good friend but nothing more than that.
"Kookie, please stop it, it gets annoying by time." said I.
Jimin and Jungkook looked both at me.