New

Beam back to hall where his friends were. He could feel his heart beating hard. He knows if he falls down he have to in bed rest for atleast 1 month and that bitch would succeed in making Forth hers.

Out of sudden some of the first year moons and star surround him. He just realize Pha gave them tea break. All of the smilling at him. Beam felt this is so awkward and he don't even knows how to react.

To break the silence Beam just said "Hi" and slowly try move from the table but the juniors stop him. They said they are waiting for him so they can spent time with him. Beam again smile but he didn't realize that his smile making them fall for him.

Pha happen to see Beam and bring him to his side. Pha react coldly to all the moons and stars from the start of the day. Beam wonder why Pha is reacting like that.

Beam: Thank you, Pha.

Pha: Its okay. Go and sit with Kit inside. They won't disturb you.

Beam saw through the mirror and found Kit seating inside and smilling as he witnessed everything. Beam gets  angry as he didn't make any effort to save him.

Beam walks inside the hall and smack Kit's head till he feel satisfied.

Beam: Why don't you come and help me?

Kit: Sorry Beam, I wanted to help but I couldn't.

Beam: Why?

Kit: Because I just get warning from Ming that he should see me with any moons or stars.

Beam just shook his head. He knows both Ming and Kit possessive of each other but he couldn't believe up to this extent.

Beam: Kit, Its weird you listen to him.

Kit: Only I know the consequences when he get jealous.

Kit said that while rubbing his hip.

Kit: You won't understand this Beam.

Beam: Whatever it is... Kit why Pha acting differently today. He is very cold towards the stars and moons. I think he will be enjoying this.

Kit laugh loudly which indirectly increase Beam's tension.

Beam: Can you stop laughing and answer me?

Kit: Because he is interested in one moon..

Beam: What? One MOON?

Kit: Yes...

Beam: Omg.. Kit I couldn't believe it. Pha interest on moon.

Kit: You won't say this if you know the person.

Beam: Who?

Kit: Wayo.

Beam couldn't even blink his eyes the moment he saw Yo crossing him.

Beam: What is he doing here?

Kit: Moon from faculty of science.

Beam: Did he talk with Pha?

Kit: No he ignore him. That's why Pha behaving like that.

Beam is not sure what to do with them. He just stand there thinking how to help Pha.

Out of sudden Beam feel something cold on his neck. He notice someone placed cold water bottle on his neck. Beam instantly get annoyed and shout.

What the heck!!!..

But he immeadiately regret for his words.

Woaaww... cool down Beam said Forth.

Beam try to cool down his temper. Beam act nicely... nicely... Beam said to himself.

Beam: Oh.. Forth. I'm sorry. I think its the junior.

Forth: You still give me a shock Beam. I don't expect a sweet guy like you can be this hot headed.

Beam just out of word when Forth mention sweet guy. So he already think I'm sweet I have to maintain it thought by Beam.

Beam: Thank you for the drink Forth.

Forth: That's okay. If the juniors still disturb you. You can come to me. I will handle them for you.

Beam wonder is that an invitation from Forth.

Beam: Sure Forth, I will meet you later.

Beam cut the conversation as he saw May already reach the hall and start look for Forth. Beam on time move from that place without being notice by May and bring Kit along with him.

Kit: Beam, its super duper fast.

Beam: Mean?

Kit: Forth comes to look for you with a drink somemore.

Beam: It shows my plan working finely.

Kit couldn't accept it.

A badass guy being sweet to guy just meet few days ago. This is very suspicious. I have to go do something. I just hope this is just be Beam's plan not Beam being trapped in others plan. Pha did mention Park and Lam looking at Beam like hungry dogs and Forth would do anything for them. Owh... this is so scary thought by Kit.

His mind begin to think beyond and he start to get worried. He couldn't ask for Pha's help anymore as Pha totaly lost in Yo. He just hope on Ming.

Eventhough Beam said so to Kit as his plan working finely. He felt something is not right. He felt someone is watching him when he turn he saw Lam and Park try to hide.

I'm going to cause trouble or I'm in trouble now whisper Beam.

~●~ To Be Continue ~●~