Truth

"Forth is this really you" asked Lam in pain of being pinch by Park. Both of them couldn't believe Forth being happy and smilling. They always want this to happen but when it happen they just couldn't accept it.

"Yes it me..."said Forth but the thought of May appear in his mind. He is not worried or scard of her but he just want handle her carefully especially without Beam realizing any thing.

Forth: Guys, Beam started to get closer with me.

Lam: Wow... that's a good news.

Forth: Wait Lam, I haven't finish yet. The problem now is May. She already feel something isn't right.

Lam: Ohh.. That's bad.

Park: Of course she would feel that when you can just directly let her know that you loved Beam.

Forth: I'm just angry that day. From the start she been interfering my bussiness with Beam. That's why.

Lam: We know that but now what to do?

Forth: I have an idea, Lam why don't you just get closer with her.

Park: NOOO... no way.

Forth get shocked as Park begin shout. He knows Park and Lam hiding something from him but this is not something Forth is expecting from Park.

"I can't Forth"said Lam looking at Park and a smile appears in Park's face.

"Fine, I didn't know there is a story going between them but now that's not the issue" thought Forth.

Forth: Guys... help me. If Beam knows I'm the one who planned everything and the reason he got heart broken for sure he will hate me.

Lam: Yes... Beam is sensitive.

Park: But Forth you don't have worry much because when I talk with Fai (Student from Arts in event promoting teams) she told me Pha transferred May to their team. This shows that Beam's friends doesn't want him to contact with May.

Lam: But my inner feeling saying she won't stop till she finds a person with money. Basically she is a gold digger.

Forth: Yes. I feel the same.

Based on ideas given by Lam and Park, Forth order some of his trusted juniors to eye on May's movement. So whenever she tries to meet Beam they will allert him.

At the same time in class room, Beam couldn't just focus on his studies. He just touch his lips and smile like an idiot. Pha and Kit looked at him and shook their head.

"Mr.Beam, do you find my class is funny?" asked his professor who he hates the most. Beam still reacting the same even after Pha and Kit try their best to hit and kick him.

BEAM!!!! Shouted the professor and Beam stand up.

Yes... yess... Mrs.Chaitaya said Beam out of confusion.

Get out... replied Mrs.Chaitaya calmly.

UHHH... what asked Beam again.

I SAID GET OUT shouted Mrs.Chaitaya.

Beam just hissed and walk out his class room. He shocked to see May there but it is none of his bussiness.

"Beam, stop... I'm waiting for you" said May trying to catch Beam's steps.

Beam feel surprised because he don't feel anything for her. Love or anger, he felt like she is just a stranger to him. Beam stop and turn towards May.

Beam: Yes.

May: Beam, I know there is something going on between you and Forth.

Beam: So?

May: Beam listen to me. It's well planned trap for us. They want us to separated.

Beam: May, let it be planned, trap or anything you want to name it. If you really love me by your heart nothing can break us.

Those words from Beam make May feel like a direct slap for her.

May: Beam...

Beam: Its over.

Beam move from that placed. He goes to hall and saw Forth. He seat beside him and Forth's face beamed with double joy and happiness.

Forth: What happen?

Beam: My professor ask me to go out.

Forth: Why?

Beam: Because I'm thinking about you and didn't focus in her class.

"REALLY" shouted Forth excitedly..

Beam: Forth, don't shout.

Forth: Okay...

Beam: Forth, I have something to talk with you. Can you bring me out?

Forth realize Beam is disturbed but he didn't question anything.

Forth: Ofcourse. Lets go.

Beam: After rehearsal.

Forth and Beam join by Lam, Park, Ming, Kit, Pha and other moons waits till the rehearsal to end. At that moment Yo walk towards their table and calls for Pha. Everyone presents there felt their heart cracked. They started shouted and ask Yo to choose them. Even Ming joins them as Pha used to tease him. At a point Yo looked Ming. Both Kit and Pha's face turn red.

Pha immeadiately place his hand over Yo's shoulder and bring him with him.
Forth looked at Beam and asked Pha and Yo. Beam just nodded and smile.

After the rehearsal ends. Forth bring Beam with him to a shop near their campus. As Beam want eat there. After they took their dinner. Beam gives Forth a location and ask him to drive.

Its a reserved part of a jungle, where public can used for jogging, walking and do some simple exercises. Since it is night time, not much people present there. Beam goes for walk and Forth followed him. He didn't talk and enjoy the night breeze. Forth give back hug and Beam ask Forth to seat in the bench.

Beam: Forth, what do you want?

Forth: Uhhh... what?

Forth don't really understand what Beam asked but he knows Beam is very serious.

Beam: Forth, Be frank and tell the truth. I know you planned everything. You planned everything and enter inside my life.

Forth feel there is no point of hiding anything.

Forth: Yes. I planned everything but you know about that? May?

Beam: Forth, not only you have best friends. I do have some. Someone who really cares and doesn't want me to get hurt.

Forth couldn't predict who Beam is referring too. Beam's best friend Pha and Kit but they don't come my faculty thought by Forth.

"Ming" mentioned by Forth

Beam remember Ming call him after he met May and told him what he heard about Forth mentioning it was his plan to Lam and Park.

Beam: that's not the matter.

Forth: Yes, Beam... I planned everything. I approach May and make her feel good about me. I spend more money and gift her all the expensive things. I proposed to her eventhough I know she been in relationships with you. I make her accept me and indirectly break up with you. I did everything... everything.

Beam: Why? What I did to you?

Beam asked almost crying.

Forth: Because you belongs to me... only me. Forth's Beam. She don't deserve you. She is fake... she is not a good person. She is bitch who spoil my love.

Beam shocked to look at Forth who is angry and tears in his eyes.

~●~ To Be Continue ~●~