Iffy

Beam peaceful sleep was disturbed when Forth tries to move his head from his chest to pillow next to him. Beam was no more sleeping but both his eyes were closed like he was still sleeping. Forth ruffle Beam's hair and kiss on Beam's hair while wishing him "Good Morning Baby". Beam couldn't a tough person like Forth can be this sweet. Forth goes to washroom and Beam still enjoying staying on the bed. He feels some pain on his bottom but not as worse as his first time.

At that moment Beam heard a message sound from Forth's phone. Beam wonder who is the person who messages Forth this early. He doesn't feel happy with it. Beam immediately take Forth's phone and the good thing is Forth didn't set any lock. Beam shocked to see May is the person who messaged Forth. The message only states "Today, meet at 8.00pm at CaPsual Bar and Bistro".

Beam check the phone number whether it is the same person and shocking it is the same person. Beam place Forth's phone back and go to bed as he heard Forth is coming. Beam couldn't come to a conclusion but he just hopes May is not blackmailing Forth with anything. Forth directly goes to the kitchen and prepare breakfast. Beam can smell something delicious. He couldn't act as sleeping anymore he wakes up from his bed and Forth saw him.

"Morning Baby," says Forth from the kitchen.

"Morning Forth, What are you doing?"

"I'm preparing breakfast for us. Go have a quick shower, I already prepared the hot bath for you and there is a pair of new clothes, towel and toothbrush" say Forth while focusing on his cooking. Beam smiles and goes to the washroom. As Forth mention everything is set. Beam had his bath and suddenly he heard Forth knock his door. Beam didn't open the door.

"Yes, Forth anything?"

"Open, the door. Do you need any help?"Ask Forth and from his voice Beam knows Forth is smiling.

"No, no thanks Forth. I'm almost done. Better luck next time" replies Beam.

Beam can hear Forth cursing himself. Beam just smiles and get his things done. Beam walk to the living room and saw Forth already prepared their breakfast. Beam takes his seat and looks at food prepared by Forth. It consists of the tuna sandwich, scrambled egg, potato fries and salad along with a cup of coffee.