Factual

Beam back to his room hearing about the past that he never heard before from his father and his step-mother. He couldn't judge whether what they had done is right or wrong because he just hear the story from their side but Beam is sure of thing Forth and Yo were the victims. He couldn't take it that Forth is not in love with him and planning for revenge his father. The moment May tell him directly face to face that she wants to break up with him, it hurt him but not as worse as this. Although things between him and Forth are not long enough but Forth able to make a big impact to his feelings.

"How if Forth just love me and he doesn't aware about my background, it would be better I just discuss with him directly" thought by Beam.

Beam immediately goes to Forth's room, he knocks the door few times but there is no reply. He remembers of the duplicate key Forth gave him and enter the room but unfortunately Forth is not there. Beam try to call him but he couldn't reach Forth at that moment. Beam feel so frustrated. He calls Yo, at least hoping he can get a clue from him yet still its bad day for Beam. Yo's phone was switched off. Beam doesn't lose his hope he tries Pha's number and finally, Pha answers his call.

"Pha, is Yo with you? Can you pass the line to him?" Ask Beam nervously.

"Beam, Yo went out to meet his friends. Why? Any problem" asks Pha concerning and Pha began to get worried as he found Beam's voice is not normal.

"No, not at all... just to ask about the competition. Nothing to worry. If he comes backs home ask him to me" says Beam and end the call. Beam doesn't want to get others involved in his problem. He goes to the bed and sits. He remembers those moments that happen in that room. Forth's proposal to him, that eye that shows his love for him. Beam get confused which one to believe. Out of sudden he remembers of the text May send to Forth.

"Today meet at 8.00pm at CaPsual Bar and bistro".

Beam look at his watch it shows 7.50pm. He drives his car like a crazy person so he could reach there. Beam saw Forth entering the bar but he still has to look for his parking. Next, he saw Yo going into the bar. His imagination gets wild and probably everything seems negative for him. He obtains his parking and goes into the bar silently.

Beam go into the bar but he couldn't see Forth, Yo or anyone he recognizes there. He still tries to search but he couldn't find anyone until a waiter approaches him.

"Sir, are you looking for anyone?" asks the waiter.

"Uhh... Uh...Yes, my friends make a gathering here at 8.00pm but now already 8.15pm, I still couldn't find anyone here" says Beam. He just makes it look casual as he knows he already creates a suspicious look in the bar.

"Oh, Sir, Is it your first time here?" Ask the waiter again.

"Yes, my friend invited me here" reply Beam.

Well, we do have private party section on the second and third floor but can I know your friends who made the booking. Beam think for a while, whether to mention Forth's name, Yo or May but since the May is the one who sends the message he mentions May's name.

"Her name is May Supacharya" reply Beam and the waiter looks at their booking list.

"Yes, Sir. The third floor you may use the stairs over there" says the waiter smiling sweetly.

"Thank you" reply Beam and goes to the stairs. He climbs slowly, he wants to know what May is doing with Forth and Yo. At a corner of his heart, he still hopes everything should be fine. Beam reaches the third floor and gets shocked like crazy. He couldn't believe what he saw. Forth sitting next to May followed by Joss, Lam, Park, and Yo. They gathered there to celebrate Joss and Yo's success in the competition. Beam gets blur for a moment.

"Forth being extremely comfortable with May and Joss being nice to Yo. What is really going on here?" thought by Beam and realize he still stands at the stairs. He moves quietly and hides in a spot where he could see Forth and the rest. His hope of Forth love him begin to reduce. Beam listen to what they are talking about.

"I'm really proud of both of you Joss and Yo. So today will be my treat" says May. 

Beam wonder since when she has a lot of money till treat in such a high-class bar.

"Okay, guys. It's been some time we all gather together. Let's cheers and celebrate their victory" says Lam raising his glass.

"HEYYYY!!! WAIT FOR ME. You are guys are the worst EVER". Beam heard someone shouted. He felt the voice is was familiar to him. Beam turn and saw Ming standing there.

"Owwwhhh lover boy we thought you won't come leaving your kitty alone," says Park jokingly.

Forth gets up from his seat and goes to hug Ming.

"It's been some time," said Forth.

"Yeah some time, I miss you Forth," said, Ming.

"I miss you too" replied Forth while hugging Ming. 

"Owh two best friend meet again we should celebrate it, "says Lam leaving Beam in worst dilemma ever.

~●~ To Be Continue ~●~

Vote and comment your thoughts.