the fourth chapter

"You run fast as heck," The man remarks catching his breath, "I didn't get a chance to explain..."

"I don't run that fast. I mean, sorta. I ran track. You know. Student athletes." She says before realizing she was being distracted.

"Wait, stop, that's not in the script. I mean– What the hell?! Back away, creep! I'll really beat the shit out of you!" Y/N threatens. He throws his hands up in defense backing away from the feisty girl.

"Calm down! I'm not a creep. I swear." The man promises, chuckling at her.

She stared back at him with a small suspicion as he tilts his head in confusion.

Y/N approached him & examined the details of his bod language, crossing her arms and keeping it to her chest.

"That's what a creep would say, plus you followed me." Y/N argued, "Anyways, what do you want?"

"I can manage, but why bother me, you creep?"

"I'm just bored." He admits with a sheepish smile as he shrugs. Really, there was nothing to it.

"Ew..You do weird things when you're bored." Y/N remarks, "Following someone..who does that?"

He began telling a sap story, going on about his relatives and fame. Except, Y/N didn't listen and scrolled through her Yeolstagram.

"Wait..were you listening to what I was saying?" He asked causing her to hide her phone in case he'd see her secret stan account.

"Something about who you're related to is all I heard." She admitted, "I'm a foreigner so I can't understand haha gtg."

"You're speaking in perfect Korean."
"Oui, oui. Bonjo. Tu mas america."

"Look, I don't care if you're a president or the guy who makes my toasts. For me, everyone is human first." Y/N remarked earning a honest and sincere smile from that cute ass ,adorable, beautiful, one of a kind guy.

"...And every human sucks. Have fun." Y/N speaks nonchalantly waving and heading for wherever.

That should do the trick She thought feeling the presence of someone by her side, What the frick frack, patty wack, thumb tack–

"Why are you still being a creep..you creep?!" She asked now officially weirded out by the follower.

"When I said I wanted to help, I meant it. So here I am!" He announced with a peppiness in his voice.

(.....peppaa!! whatre you doing helping y/n-)

"Get lost, kiddo. I don't want you here..." Y/N said, "Wait. If it's only for a while & it can get rid of you forever...fine. What is your idea of help?"

"First, I wanted to get you a cab home and pay for it–" Y/N stops him and shakes her head,  "I'll Uber, thanks."

"Cabs are cooler." He protests under his breath.