the seventh chapter

"Do you know her?" The light skin asked the man as they both glance back at you.

"Why would I know her?" The man said, not being able to recognize you without all of the makeup you had worn.

"I don't know probably because she's looking at you funny." He added on, shrugging.

GOD IS ON MY SIDE. I'M GOING TO EAT A SHIRT. THIS IS EVERYTHING I NEEDED. You thought as the other moved away seconds later, ....Am I that bad without makeup?

MEANWHILE

"Who knew a hospital could have a ThatWay?" Yun asked licking his fingers as they stood in the elevator to go to the floor.

"It's gross. Anyways, I was thinking we can just take Y/N and run off so we don't cause a giant scene." B/N suggested before the door opens to the floor.

"First of all, Y/N is probably in a gown since they would've changed her. Second, it's a big scene just running in the hallways. No way!" Yun says walking to the receptionist, "Since high school, it's been a big scene for you. Just stay quiet, let me handle this."

B/N raised an eyebrow as Doyun seemed to take charge. He wasn't sober, but B/N knew that Yun was treating him crappy right now.

"Are you trying to insult me? You think I associate with the likes of her?"

"Calm down! No need to do the lolly."

"What did you say?"

"Nothing.."

Your mouth sucks in after seeing the stain on his shit suit. Get it? Because it's brown? Come on, that was kind of funny. Please laugh, even out of pity.

You felt especially awkward. After a small check up and an approval to leave from a doctor, you changed to your clothes and waited outside of the room for your brother & his best friend.

It was especially weird because the two men who visited the guy next to you kept talking about you in front of you. What logic is that?

In other cases, the two started to go back and forth with one another about you. Their focus on you had disappeared, giving you time to escape. You quietly move to a door that looked like a emergency exit and opened it.

CREAAAK!

"..."

"I thought this was an exit." You admit at the supplies as the other people lost track of what they said.

"Get back here! I still need to talk to you!" Your eyes widen and you think of anything that can make them not notice you. You draped over the black fur coat over your "tacky" dress & cleared  youred throat as you turned towards that duo.

"ʜᴇʟʟᴏ! ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ?" The Y/N in your head starts dying of laughter after hearing your tiny voice.

"What did you say?"
"ɪ sᴀɪᴅ ʜᴇʟʟᴏ! ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ?"
"...WhAt?"

"Do you naturally talk in tiny font?" The guy with the ponytail asked, crossing his arms.

"ʏᴇs!"

"Have you seen a doctor for it? You should get surgery for that..." Kousuke backs up seeing you almost lunge at him, but keeping it cool.

"...Tʜᴇ ғɪx ᴡᴀs ᴛᴏᴏ ᴇxᴘᴇɴsɪᴠᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ɪɴsᴜʀᴀɴᴄᴇ." You explain to both of them as your fake tears almost hopped out. Kousuke looked at you up and down before turning his head.