the eleventh chapter

[guys, i haven't edited from this point! if the relationship between b/n and y/n is off, it's because they were originally close until i decided it'd be interesting if they weren't. please don't be confused!]

You look on your phone seeing 45 minutes til your late then peeking by the wall

Good, they're still talking. You sigh in relief before your phone starts ringing, Unknown Number?

"Hell–"

"Y/N, who the hell do you think you are?!" B/N scolded through the phone, "I expected you to go out, yes, but why are you being irresponsible right now?! You're letting down the staff and I right now. It's like you don't even care."

"I don't. Now fuck off." You said, hanging up the phone and deciding to approach the table despite anxiety coming with it. Yeong-Gi is explaining marks on his face before having to push you from the group for a priVAtE meeting.

"WhaT'rE yoU doInG? You're compromising my plan for my friendship point relapse!" He scolded shaking you like a mad man, "You're killing me, kid! Killing me!"

"Shut up, I'm already your friend! There's no friendship points in a relationship! I'll be fine anyways, okay?" You reassure him not really listening to your words, "Uh, are you–"

"We're friends! It's all set in stone! No take backs!" Yeong-Gi claims loudly as you cover your face from the stares embarrassingly, "Since we're friends, gimme your number."

"What?! No, I take it back!" You counter just as he did his puppy face, "Hey, nice try, bozo! It doesn't work on a girl like m— okay sorry, give me that phone 🥺."

"Yay! Thank you," Yeong-Gi said immediately handing over his phone & smiling like a child, "Now about Kousuke..."

"I think... I can do it on my own." You claim, "I've done worst. I, can manage. Yeah. It'll be fine."

"Are you sure?" He asked again. You nodded again and he sighed.

"I don't know... Just come and work the plan!" Yeong-Gi suggested, "It's more comfortable for you. I can tell."

"No, no!" You said, "Wait how would you know what's comfortable for me 🤬? Bruh you don't even know my last name."

"Ain't it like Henry?"
"What the hell, who's last name—"

"Forget it, I'm leaving." You announced, "But... uh, could I...get his number? Y'know what? No! Too scary! Forget it!"

"You haven't even tried it yet!" He said as you sped-walked away from the situation, "Just try it!"