Chapter 2

It was already midnight when Sakura was coming back to her senses only to notice that she was in a room surrounded by darkness. Her memories were coming back as she tried to move. She noticed she was in a bed, but she couldn't exactly tell her location.

"You've got some answers to give." he gave her a cold stare.

"You...Why are you still here?" Sakura's head was bent while asking the question, her eyes closed.

"Huh?"

"Akatsuki. Why are you still part of this organization?"

"Why would this be any of your business?" Itachi rosse to his feet and looked at her.

"Uchiha Sasuke..." Sakura continued "He is dead right?"

"At long least. I knew he was weak."

"Liar. Sasuke was not weak."

Again words kept coming into Itachi's mind: "I am not weak."

"Who are you?" he asked in a low voice.

"Your worst enemy." Sakura rose her head, the emerald green in her eyes being replaced with a scarlet sharingan. She breathed heavily in an attempt to calm herself. This was the first time she awakened the sharingan and it was a strain on the eyes.

"Those eyes...Sharingan...Why do you have something like that?" Itachi felt something was wrong. No Uchiha was supposed to be alive beside him and his dead brother. What an irony it was.

"These are Uchiha Sasuke's eyes. This is his sharingan. I am surprised that you didn't recognize them."

"Sasuke's...eyes? YOU !" Itachi moved with the speed of light reaching Sakura in less than a second only to be thrown through the small wall of the dark room.

"Did you know your brother even one bit? Have you at least attempted to understand his feelings when you left?" Sakura's voice was shrill and her words seemed to cut through the deepest wounds of Itachi.

"You don't know anything about him." Itachi was still in shock from the power she threw him out.

"What about the massacre 8 years ago? Everyone knows that you killed the entire clan only to get revenge on your father and the others who wanted to lead a coup d'etat." she kept talking when she felt a short sword scratch her face slighly. Blood began pouring out of her small face.

Itachi remained still until she finished her afirmations. "How did you get those eyes? And the necklace...Don't bother to hide it. I saw when i carried you here."

"Oh this? I got it also from him. I think you already know that these two are the only ones existent as a pair. Am I right?"

"Screw you."

"Your brother...Sasuke. Did you know he got married?" said Sakura in a husky low voice, her words imprimating in Itachi's mind and freezing him.

"Married? What are you talking about?"

"After the attack on Konoha that Pein, Nagato and Konan led, Sasuke married a girl in the village." Sakura attempted another attack on Itachi, but he caught her with her guard down and threw her outside the hideout making a somewhat hole in the wall. Sakura managed to concentrate her chakra to balance herself in landing and managed it easily, landing on her feet.

Outside the rain has begun to pour all over the ground making it all muddy and slipery. Itachi knew that was no advantage for any of them but he began to step ahead until he was 10 meters away from her.

"Damn rain." Sakura whispered to herself. "It's going really bad huh?"

"Mumbling to yourself is not the best idea at the moment." Itachi said to her. Slowly he noticed something. Some black water was dripping from her hair. With every second that passed pink locks and hair began to reveal out of the black dye.