Nyx- Chapter 3- Accident- Part 1

The next day I made sure to set my alarm clock so as not to have a repeat of the other day. As soon as I opened my eyes, I felt a strange buzzing sensation in my heart.

It felt like a fire inside my body, the flames flickering my throat and making it hard to breathe. The palms of my hands were tingling and I felt like there was something I needed to do.

Ignoring the feeling, I went through my normal morning routine. Today I took a little longer in the shower trying to get the feeling under control. I felt on edge, like one small nudge would push me over the top of a precipice.

I decided to wear a low backed top today as my back felt itchy any time it came into contact with clothing. I paired this with my normal skinny jeans.

Sighing, I ate very little and got into my car. By the time I got to school the buzzing in my heart got worse and spread all over my body, making me feel like I'd been attached to a live wire.

I could see, hear and smell everything a tiny bit better.

I parked in my normal space, seeing Nick out of the corner of my eye I quickly walked to class. Before going inside the building, I glanced back to meet eyes with Nick.

The worried look on his face had me confused. Was he alright? He seemed ok yesterday. Deciding it was none of my business, I turned on my heel and walked to my first class.

*************************

Ok so guys, the reason why this chappie is so short is because it is only part 1. The next chapter part is where all the action happens and I felt that it should have its own instalment.

I'll try and update tomorrow but no promises.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tara xx