Chapter 7

"Lumine...Your mom was..." Lumine stared at Lailah, on the edge of his seat. But before Lailah could finish, Aiden walked in. "Lailah...We need to talk."
"BRO!! I'M TRYNA TELL LUMINE WHAT HIS MOTHER WAS LIKE!!!" Aiden backed away slowly, holding a cross.

Lailah pushed Aiden out of the room and sighed. "Lumine, your mother was an amazing woman. She was so kind and caring of everyone. But when she had you, she was so happy, words couldn't explain. Your father on the other hand, left your mom for another woman. Your mom was so sad...Your father came back to your mother, only to put you out on the streets at the age of 4."

Lumine listened intently. "So where's my mom now?" Lailah looked away. "Your biological mother was murdered in a gruesome way by your father, and your second mom, I don't know where she is..." Lumine looked down.

Lailah hugged Lumine tightly. Lumine broke down and cried on Lailah's shoulder. Kody wandered around Lailah's house, looking for Lumine. "Lumine? Where are you??" He wandered around a bit more, before giving up.

Lumine skipped back to his and Kody's and sat on the bed. He stared at the wall and then into space. He didn't even notice Kody walk in and wrap his arms around his frame until he felt his ear get bit.

Kody heard Lumine yelp. "Sorry!! You were in a daze so I thought I would get your attention by biting your ear." Both boys laughed.

"Boys, you need to go to sleep now." Lailah said, peeking her head into the room. They both nodded. 12:20, they were still awake, playing video games or watching something.

1:30, "Kody, why haven't we gone to sleep yet?"
"I dunno." They lay in bed, staring into the others eye.

Kody looked at Lumine's blue and yellow eye. "Hey Lumine, I think you might be half witch because of your blue and yellow eye." Lumine didn't hear Kody because he was already in dreamland.

Kody was soon to follow, but didn't because, he heard something outside his window. When he did, he screamed.

Aiden and Sherry woke up when they heard Kody's scream. They quickly ran to Kody's room, and saw him vomiting in the trashcan. "Kody! What's wrong!"

He pointed to the window. Lumine was already there, horrified by what he saw. Aiden and Sherry looked out the window. "Sherry!!! Call the police!!"

Warning, this part is graphic! So if you have weak stomach, then don't read this part.

Outside of Lumine and Kody's window was a dead body. It was very bloody, and headless. The Police looked closer at the body and saw a little semen on it. The police took pictures of the body and talked to Kody about it. Kody was in the bathtub, scared for his life. Lumine sat on the floor by the bathtub, watching Kody. "Lumine? Why's this happening to us? I'm scared... I don't want anything to happen to you...*Sniffle* Lumine..."

They were back in bed, setting down. Their breathing slowed and they closed their eyes. A man in the corner of the room watched them, a knife in his hand. 'Lumine my son...' He thought. He walked towards the boys and raised the knife.

And that's it for the chapter!! I'm sorry for it being short, like Levi! Well, I hope you guys enjoy!! ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖) Byyyyeee!!