Chapter 10

Aiden walked right into Kody's room, only to find Kody on top of Lumine... Naked and Lumine blushing. "*Cough* Well, I guess I should leave you two finish your, umm... Business..." Awkwardly, Aiden walked out.

He walked back into his new office and saw Lailah sitting on a chair, reading a book. "Well... How did it go?" Aiden coughed slightly. Lailah blushed madly. "Oh...Okay..." They sat in silence. Lailah coughed, trying to think of something. "So, do you think they'll be okay while every else is gone?"

"I think so Lailah, Lumine and Kody are a lot more mature than you think." Aiden assured with a bright smile. Lumine lay on the bed, panting slightly from his and Kody's... Activities. Kody was in the shower, softly humming to himself.

Lumine got ready for his shower as Kody got out of their bathroom. Lumine sat the bed, playing something one his phone when arms wrapped around his. He slightly jumped. "JESUS KODY!! YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!!"
"Last time I checked, I didn't have a Death Note."

They sat in silence before erupting into laughter. Silver opened the door. "Guys, what the hell? Keep it down." Both boys stopped and glared at Silver. "And who are you to tell us what to do?"

"By the way, Lailah and Aiden need to speak to you guys about something." Silver left and Kody sighed. "You okay babe?" Kody shook his head. "I'm starting to think people are getting tired of us..." Lumine nodded. "Let's go see what Lailah and Aiden want."

Lailah sat at her desk, talking with Aiden, recalling memories from their highschool and college years. "Why hello Lumine and Kody." She said. "You wanted to see us mama." Lumine cheerfully said.

Aiden looked at them and saw they were holding hands. "Lumine, Kody... We're all going to be out of town for about 3 months. Apparently there have been a lot kidnappings and we were asked to come investigate it. You two are going to stay here because we don't want you guys getting hurt." Kody and Lumine nodded.

The next day, Kody and Lumine saw Sherry, Lailah, Aiden and Silver off. Once gone, Lumine jumped on the couch. "WE'RE ALONE!!!" Kody smirked and pinned Lumine to the wall. "And you know what that means..."
"Not having to clean up for three whole months until they're coming back."
"YES MY LUMINE!!"

Kody was kissing Lumine hard on his lips when they heard a knock on the front door. Lumine looking through the peephole and got scared. "It's Elijah..." Kody immediately stood up. He opened the front door. "HOW DID YOU FIND US ELIJAH!!!"

Elijah smirked pushed pushed Kody. "Easy, I followed you guys. Now we'll be together forever..." Elijah brought out a knife and stabbed Kody's arm. "SHIT!!" Lumine watched in horror. "Kody!!!" Elijah looked at Lumine with a crazed smile.

Lumine kicked Elijah's balls and he fell to ground, clutching his treasures. Lumine pulled Kody into the house and locked the front, back door and any windows he could find. Kody helped. They sat under their bed with a knife.

Lumine was huddled up next to Kody. "I don't understand why this happens to us..." Kody nodded. They became petrified when they heard a window shatter. It came from downstairs. "Oh Lumine darling... Come out..."

They knew Elijah became insane when Lumine turned him down. Lumine hugged Kody's arm. "Lumine... If anything happens tonight, remember that I'll always love you... No matter what... I'll always love you with all my heart and soul..." Kody said, kissing Lumine.

Suddenly, their bedroom door opened and Elijah's demented voice was heard. "Oh Lumine~! You're turning me on..." Lumine and Kody bite their bottomed lips and prayed that Elijah wouldn't find them, but it seems that luck wasn't on their side.