Not a new chapter

Hello guys!! You're probably wondering. "Is this the end of the story?"

My answer is no, remember that Elma girl I was talking about. This is where she comes into place. I wanted to see your reactions if Lumine AND Kody died, and I'm sorry for that. *Goes to corner of my room* But yes I did make them die (or did I), but remember Elma... She's a demon!! Heyeayeayeayea!!

Spoilers for chapter 12!!

Aiden had put a bouquet of flowers on Kody and Lumine's tombstone. He cried silently. "Hey, you okay?" He turned and saw a woman with black hair, red eyes and horns. "Who are you and what do you want?" She sighed. "My name is Elma! And if you can't already tell, I'm a demon!" She smiled while doing a cute pose.

Aiden looked at her unimpressed. "And..." Elma looked at him. "I can bet you they aren't really dead. Because remember when they went out two days before you and your little family went to that trial for the pedophile who also murdered children? Well they were really going to make a contract with me."

Aiden was shocked, especially when the bell on the tombstone moved. "Hello!! Let us out bitches!!!"

Hehehhehehehehehe, and thus is what happens when you spend d all your time on a computer/tablet all day. Anyways, I love you guys and see you next time!!~~

 Anyways, I love you guys and see you next time!!~~