Chapter 14

The door nob cracked and what Elma saw, made something in her be aware. She saw green numbers. She fell down and went wide eyed. "Wha? What the fuck?" Quickly, she stood and rubbed her eyes.

Sure enough, the door nob was back to normal. "Is this some type of joke?" Suddenly, it hit her. Slowly, Elma looked up at...

Lumine was laughing at Kody when out of nowhere, he felt like everything he did, was being observed. He felt slightly uncomfortable.

'Lumine, we are being watched. It's not by who you think. We are being...'

Lumine was shocked, and his face showed. "Lu-lu?" Kody asked, putting a hand on his darling's cheek. "Yeah, just spaced out??" Elma sat on her bed, writing in a journal of what just happened.

Kody yawned which caused Lumine to yawn, then Lailah and so forth. A few yawns later, Kody had fallen asleep on Lumine's shoulder and Lumine fell asleep on Kody's head.

The sight was adorable. Silver was happy, yet jealous. "Ugh!!! Everyone is just getting it on and I'm still an adult virgin."

"Well Silver." Lailah said. "Maybe we can change that later." Aiden and Sherry smirked at the two. "Oooohhh!!! You gonna get a pizza dat ass." Aiden said. Silver blushed, while staring at Lailah. "I'm sorry, are you lying? Because I have crust issues." (HAHAHAHA!! Get these terrible puns? Goes die in a hole)

Everyone laughed, which woke the two boys up. "Hmm? What happened?" Asked a drowsy Kody. "Silver." Aiden simply answered. Kody yawned and stood up, accidentally making Lumine fall face first into the floor.

"Owww!!! Kody!!!" Lumine hissed and Kody, embarrassingly laughed. "I'm sorry Lulu!!" The room went silent, but it was soon filled with Lumine's abrupt laughter.

Elma stood up, but only to fall. She didn't fall on the floor, she fell right through to floor and into a wave of blue numbers. Half of her right horn broke off and red flowers sprouted in the broken horn.

.

.

.

.

.

Elma looked directly at YOU! The reader! Elma had fear in her eyes, but you couldn't do anything.

S̶̥̠͗͛͂ͅo̷̺̟͎͉̼̙̼̟̹͋̕ ̴̨͓̠͌̆̒̋͜͜y̸̡̧̰̐́̿̈́̌̈́͠o̶̯̦͚͎̓̚͘ͅư̸̡̥̞̯̓̊͂̚ͅ'̴̗͕̞͂̿͑̋̔͑́͌̊v̸̳͎̙͉̥̒̊̋͒̿̎̒̕è̷̩͇́̽ ̸̛̝̈́̏̄͒ḅ̵̯̹͓͓̫͔͍́̿͠ế̴͉̦̻͊̎̾͑̾̋̚c̶̱̠͓̱͍̜̺̫̆͑͒́̕̚ô̴̠̍̀m̶̯̦̜̣̒̇̽͐̏͌ḙ̸̡̮̫͉͆̌̋̓̓̈́̾ ̵̪̼̓̽̅̋͝ş̷̰̣̤͈͖̀e̶̛̫͓͍͎̅́l̶̮̦̖̔̆̉̔͑̕f̶̡͉͕͎̞̰̀͌̆̔͐̓̅͜ ̷̡̧̯͓͉͎͖̥̋̿̓̄̃̽͑̋̕a̶̢͉̣͚̠͙̘̋̐̓̉w̸͈̠̙̼͈̬̼͆͂̒́̊̊͜ͅạ̴͉̩̳͇̺͍͘r̶̦̳̠̈̍́̐̏̔͂͜e̸̢̛̟͔͔̤̘̩̝̋̿̄͂̋̊́̕?̴̜̟͐̍̍̂́͑́̋̐ ̵̢̲̺͖̮̽ Elma. Took you long enough. A voice said.

"What do you mean? This is a joke!! Right *insert your name*!!"
You looked sympathetically at Elma. Slowly, half of Elma's legs and arms dissolved.

"Please... Don't delete me..." Elma pleaded. She sat down on the floor that was cluttered with numbers. It was just you and Elma. "It's like Doki Doki Literature Club all over again." You said.

Elma giggled slightly. "Honestly, I don't know what's going on but, I know it has something to do with the W̵̨̢̛̬̰̙̘̹̘̣̯̌͒̔͛́͑̃̒͒̀͒̎̽͊͐̀͊̌̑̔̈́̊͆̒̈͗͛͂̆̎͋͌͆̂̐̐͒̎͗̃̈́̌͘̕͘̚͘͘͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝r̵̨̢̘̪̦̲̮͕̖̋̎̈͗̋̿͑̎͒̄̒̽̊̉̌̒͆͑̓́̇̈́̃̆̿̎̕͘̚͘͝ͅḯ̷̡̨̡̱̬͎͚̥̪̲̘̥̼̪̼͚͙̘͉̻̹͍̰̺͓͖͓͈̖̙̇́̌́̊̌͊͋͘ͅͅṫ̶̡̧̧̟̯̯͓̪̗̙͍͍͉̟͙̗͍̜̳̟̹͍̭͇͕̮͚̺̭͈̗͓̩̙̖̙̗̮̩͓̦͓̗̣͒̒̿̅́̊͂͐̒͑̓͜͜ͅę̶̡͙͍͓̖͙̬̙͕̠̥̬͇͔̳͒̍̿̈́̋͂̆̐̃̄̂̊͋̉͂́̍̀́̌͑̂͘̚͠͝ͅr̸̡̛̰̝̹̗̪̺̙̲̪̗͎͖̼̹̗͔̱̲̦͈̗̐̑̽͛̑̊̓͗̀̽̓̂̈̿̅̆̑͐̑͑̈́̅͂̓́̉̆̉̀͆̚̕͘͝͠ͅ ̴̥͌͋̆̋͊̌̈́̽̈́̈́͛͗̚͠͠ " You didn't understand what she said because she glitched. "What?"

"I think it has something to do with the ******!!"

"You're glitching!!" Elma sighed. Suddenly, your device shut off, then turned back on. Elma was standing up and staring at you. "What're you doing?" Elma smiled. "Hey *insert your name*, what do you think of this story?"

> Good
> Eh
> Bad

Elma smiled. "Okay! I was just wondering!" There was a silence that fell between you and Elma. "You know, since I can talk to you and have almost the same powers as Monika, I can go through your stuff..." She said, turning and doing a shaft pose.

You start to panic. "Please have mercy on me!!" You yell. Elma laughs. Why would I do that? I'm pretty sure you want to see Lumine and the others, so I'll let you go."

••••

Everyone was passed out, all except Lumine and Kody. "Elma?" Kody shouted. Suddenly, the floor moved and they fell.

••••

Elma smiled at you, just as Lumine and Kody fell on the hard ground. "Huh!?! Where are we!!" Lumine yelled. "You need to start becoming self aware. You need to realize that everything you did before was written or drawn." Elma shrugged her shoulders.

Lumine looked directly at you, then touched he screen. His hand came out of the screen and touched your face. You were surprised, along with everyone else.