Chapter 1: Introduction

(A/N: People wanted me to finish this story, so I'm editing some parts & I'm currently rewriting the whole story. Thanks to everybody that wants to read & supports the stories that I write. If there is any errors, point them out please & I'll edit them once more. Again, thanks for everybody who wants to read & thanks for your support!)

Chapter 1: Introduction

January 27th, 2001 is the date Grey was born. He was born with jet black hair, a sprinkle of freckles that are scattered horizontally from his left cheek, on his nose, to his right cheek. Grey's lips were slightly narrow & the color of a crimson rose. His skin is pale; pale as a vampire & his cheeks had a slight color of pink in them. But, his eyes are the best part. His eyes are the color of steel; his eyes are the color of silver bullets. Grey is so innocent.

Grey was so innocent. His parents, Sally & Rey, never agreed on anything. For example, Grey's birth. Sally wanted a son, but Rey wanted a daughter... Rey wasn't at all happy when the doctors revealed the baby's gender; quite the opposite, really. He left the hospital, called in a taxi & went to a nearby bar called Andy's Pub. 

Chapter 2: The Damned One (short one)

After two days, Rey came to the house with a cigar at hand, reeking of liquor & bourbon. He was attacked with questions, like "Where have you been?" "What have you been doing?" "Why were you gone?" That last question hit a nerve. Rey took a long drag from his cigar & blew the smoke in Sally's face. As she was coughing, he decided to answer her questions. "First of all, if your dumb ass couldn't tell, I was at a bar & I've been drinking. The cause? Grey being born as a fucking boy. I never asked for a damn son. I will never love him. Not in this life, nor my afterlife. He's the damned one in the family."