Birthday Senior ( i )

Arthit ran with the full speed his tiny legs could bring him, his bag moves along to the wind and his bangs flicked to the side gently going up when he took step by step wanting to reach his destination on time. The smile on his face was so wide matching in his chubby cheeks that people could coo and awe over him looking like an golden Shepard's dog or an white cuddly bunny.

Within few minutes he had reached the cafeteria where his friends were waiting to meet up with him for lunch, taking deep breaths to gain his energy back he skipped his way over to him and sat down next to Bright who was busy stuffing his face in baked bacon and wrapped tuna sandwich as if he hasn't gotten food over in hundred years. Arthit could only look at him in disgust while Toota shook his head calling him an pig and Knott with Prem rolled their eyes already used to their idiot friend's bad behaviour. Reaching over Arthit slapped the back of Bright's head who started to choke on his bacon and quickly took water sips getting himself in normal.

" What the hell Arthit, DID you know I almost died right now on that devilish thing right there! Am I the only person you can find to give slaps whoever you want...I'm not your personal punching bag you know,"

Bright complains getting real tired of becoming their personal whack-A-Head game whenever and however they want to hit, slap, and call him names by fun or anger. It was okay at the  beginning when he was getting used to it and the rest were doing it cause of his stupid actions By now it has become their habit and Bright swears by the amount they keep on doing this His brain cells will be damaged before he finished university.

Arthit just shrugged it off and took an piece of the chocolate vanilla cake mixed in his mouth ignoring the whine from Bright when he took away his food and didn't say sorry to him for the slap he got, Knott rolled his eyes to the two boys who fought over the cake pieces and Toota payed no attention to them filing his nails to get that perfect maniquine which every saloons do and like the other girls have then as well.

" Guys, guess what day is coming up?..."

Arthit asked after winning the little fight and owing all the lunch on Bright's tray who crossed his arms and glared at him while Arthit carried on eating with an smirk saying watch it all and don't ever mess with me otherwise this will happen to you again Bright only mumbled how mean he was and planned to get back at him when he's not aware of him.

" Uh is it Valentine's Day coming up..."

Toota guesses after being satisfied with his nails coming in the shape he wanted But he had guessed wrong.

" No a little further than that,"

" Ummmm is it labour day?..."

Knott guesses next But he too was wrong when Arthit shook his head and drink his Oishi  blueberry juice.

" I know! You losers are so dumb it's Fourth of July right! And you guys call me an idiot,"

Bright smirked confidently thinking he had guessed it right and as an reward for getting it correct he will be hooked up on an date by Arthit since he's the one every lady falls for and wishes to have him as their husband.

" Sorry to shatter your pride Bright.. Yet you're Wrong again! Though you're close to getting it,"

" Arai Wah I'm wrong again?...Aw pooey is there an time that I got something right?..."

" No there isn't,"

Arthit, Knott and Toota replied together they all know that their idiot friend could never get anything right, no matter how hard he tried to think and solve the questions he had zero results. It would be an Miracle if somebody dumb as Bright was solving an mystery and catch the killer in action case closed.